Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 12th, 2017, 01:47 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Flameslayer's Buy/Sell/Trade/Lol's 3/22/18

Hey gang! Not looking for too much right now, but I'll keep this updated.

Last Official Units needed to complete collection:
N/A

Available for trades/selling (all figures include cards):
Kaemon Awa $5
Empress Kiova $5
Runa $5
Kee-Mo-Shi $5

Seeking Orphans:
N/A

Good Trades:
CJthemighty, WarBeast, Lefton4ya, heroscaper2010, Deathwalker over 9000!, and more that I don’t remember.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 25th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Updates
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:30 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Flameslayer's Buy/Sell/Trade/Lol's 10/12/17

I've got a roman archer and 2 zombies ( crouching and clubbing) we could trade those for your death stalkers of which i also have 2. let me know.

Guild_Warrior
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I've got a roman archer and 2 zombies ( crouching and clubbing) we could trade those for your death stalkers of which i also have 2. let me know.

Guild_Warrior
Hey Guild Warrior! I've got someone who's contacted me about the whole set of orphans. If that runs foul, I'll see if I can help. Even then, did you want a squad of Deathstalkers?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Not especially. I was just trying to iron out the orphan situation. Let me know if anything changes thanks.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:47 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer's Buy/Sell/Trade/Lol's 3/22/18

Bump.

Selling an extra Raknar's Vision (opened, complete) and 4 of the Wave 6 heroes.

I'd prefer someone to buy all of Raknar rather than part it out.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 25th, 2019, 09:09 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Flameslayer's Buy/Sell/Trade/Lol's 3/22/18

Bought a board game. 100% Good trader

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades