Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old August 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Necro-Alchemist

Ahh I see. The distrust was directed elsewhere.

I used to be one of those people who placed a lot of coin on my own opinion regarding rules.
Since I no longer care enough about such things to the same degree anymore, I take rulings as they come.

I've already noted my opinion about this in the thread I placed it in for discussion. But I will also note most reactions are based on not even playing it that way yet, ruled as ridiculous right out the gate.

No wonder consumers do not enjoy the same casual interactions we've had in the past with game companies.
It's all "react first, then years later admit it's not the apocalypse we've initially made it out to be".

I think the most constructive thing to do, is to ask how the ruling came about. What in the rules backs up the claim so that the rest of the consumers can use the same logic to come to similar conclusions.
Or if its just a matter of conferring with the designers about the intent of the card and regurgitating that info back to us through official channels.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards