Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 5th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scrolls - my Deathwalker roll

You know that time you had DW9k on height rolling ten defense dice and you whiffed - no shields, dead soulborg? Yeah - I had that happen last night with Scrolls (the new online TCG by the guys who did Minecraft).

When you buy a pack of ten cards for 1,000 gold, you get a random selection of Growth, Order and Energy cards. Any given card has a 1 in 3 chance of being Growth, just like any given die has a 1 in 3 chance of showing a shield. So you expect about three shields/Growth in any given group of ten. Doing the math, there is a 98.27% chance of getting at least one Growth/shield.

Ka-Boom!

No Growth for me

I think I'm gonna grab DW9k and stick him on my monitor to suck all the bad luck away from my Scrolls

~Aldin, with that same old feeling in a whole new game

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games