Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A Not-So-Competitive Army

Hey guys! I know I have not been around lately, but with the introduction of wave 10/5, I am coming back in. And there is always the thanksgiving Heroscaping. Anyways, I was looking around at my units today, trying to think of an army. I thought for a while, but I was not motivated into thinking, "Heck, that would be a fun army!" What I am looking for is an army that is not very competitive, but is more on the fun of playing side. I don't want a army that bases itself on the d20 though, because that will just lead to frustration.

Anyways, I have almost x3 of every commons, so you guys who want to help have that as your building plans.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion