Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 8th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Battlefields of Valhalla Playtest Armies

Hey, I was just wondering, since I want to playtest some of my maps for BoV, what armies do you suggest should be played? I can create a list of your ideas for others to use.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Playtest Armies

I would say most anything could be played. However, I would stay away from armies like:
Marro Stingers x5-300
Major Q9-180
Marcu Esenwein-20
But try stay with some competitive armies also, because BoV maps are used in tournaments and people will bring armies like the one stated above. I would say somewhere between something like:
Major Q9, Rats, Raelin, and Marcu. And: Venocs, Mittens, DED.

Boise ID Scaper
Old March 11th, 2009, 07:22 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jo to Jexik's thread about army tiers, and play as many tier 1 and upper tier 2 armies as you can. Especially play the vydar range pod: Laglor, Q9, Krav, Realin.
Old March 11th, 2009, 08:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Actually you want to use builds like Stingers x5 and Q9 since those are units that are commonly seen at tourneys. Go over to the Power Rankings thread and construct armies from "B" and up units. Not that you can't use the lower ones, but why test a map for Hamato Taro if nobody ever uses him?

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios