Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Public Playtesting)

Toyhandle's tests. I know he ran more that he didn't write-up but still some good information. I think we are narrowing in on cost but it's not fully settled yet. Seems to be leaning 200 though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ravager

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units:
Team 1: Ravager, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing (800 pts)
Team 2: Superboy, Arsenal, Static, Changeling (800 pos)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: 
Ravager, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Miss Martian (1000pts)
Original X-Men (1000pts)
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Hydra Base
Units:
Ravager, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Miss Martian (1000pts)
Original X-Men (1000pts)
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
She fits nicely into different Titans builds, who all have similar costs. Somewhat easy to kill, but factoring Precognitive Calculations after rolling Defense Dice allows fun decision making. Her fragility is useful to Starfire and Raven, and Flanking is useful for getting extra movement/potential unbockables on Titans GO!. She meshed well with all these figures’ abilities, but of the team, felt most likely to die.

Game 1 she died, Game 2 came very near death, but was fully revived by the end. Game 3 she was at half life.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Very cool how many tools are in her toolbelt. She requires a bit of a learning curve, but has a ton of potential. Her range of 4 is not great, but two attacks of base 4, and Move of 6 is.
Her stats and abilities are right where they need to be. Cost should be no more than 200, but possibly brought down to 190. However, there are more builds of hers that I haven’t tried that she might be better in, and her team also won all three games, so 200 might just be spot on.
She never had any huge blows, but small wounds amounted to big kills, leading to the deaths of Angel, Iceman and Prof X in game 2.

Game 1 she was the weak link, and game 3 she was useful right at the end against the defensive abilities of Prof X and Angel.
Old February 27th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ravager (Rose) @200 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ravager @200, Nightwing (I), Raven, Starfire (800) vs Cyclops (I), Jean Grey, Jubilee, Wild Child, Yukio, Angel (Warren) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ravager @200, Nightwing (I), Raven, Starfire (800) vs Atlas, Songbird, Spider-Man, Ragdoll (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think she could get away with 200 but might want a small bump for safety. Two wins, but luck was weird in the first one, and she barely had a part in the second. Flexible bargain short-range fighter, and I do love to see Flanking Strike re-used.
Old February 27th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Looking over the results she went 0-3 in the Initial @210 and 7-0 @200. All games were relatively close and all testers felt she was pretty balanced and useful.

I'm going to err on the side of caution. I propose we move to Final Editing @210
Old February 27th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Vote for FE)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2021, 05:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 28th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Looks like we still need another vote here.
Old March 1st, 2021, 12:31 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Wouldn't mind a second set of eyes on the wording here @Ronin even though I don't expect much of anything.
Old March 1st, 2021, 12:35 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea, little concerning with no losses in public testing but I and the other testers felt she was close. 210 should be fine.
Old March 1st, 2021, 12:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Final Editing)

This passes thanks guys.
Old March 1st, 2021, 11:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
yea, little concerning with no losses in public testing but I and the other testers felt she was close. 210 should be fine.
Her wins without the full accompaniment of Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven were extremely close. I feel it's more a point of that team just being really strong and less of her being the reason. I too pushed for the bump to 210 but I didn't think she was to crazy.

I'm also having her thrown in to a test with Deathstroke as well just to see if she makes it too out of hand. So it's something being watched if that is of any comfort to you.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 12:43 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Final Editing)

For sure and I'm fine making tweaks if she proves problematic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library