Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 25th, 2022, 08:05 AM

Cinci_Player is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: June 25th, 2022

I am gutted to say that a work place emergency will make me miss out today everyone. I apologize, and hope to meet everyone at the next one!
Old June 25th, 2022, 08:29 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I can definitely bring the RttFF, after doing an inventory apparently I can't make two Aeons because I'm missing a bunch of lava tiles
Aeon doesn't use lava. But it looks like we won't need the RttFF anyway:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci_Player View Post
I am gutted to say that a work place emergency will make me miss out today everyone. I apologize, and hope to meet everyone at the next one!
You'll be missed!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 25th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I can't make it either sadly. I have to plant soybeans behind the wheat we just harvested. It's a time crunch.
Old July 6th, 2022, 02:02 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do we know what the August format will likely be? Trying to determine which units I need to 3D print
Old July 6th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Do we know what the August format will likely be? Trying to determine which units I need to 3D print

We have not talked about it yet. With ScapeCon coming up next week we'll probably talk about it there and make a post the following week.
Old July 27th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: August 19th, 2022

OP updated
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: August 19th, 2022

You mean the 20th David?

Also, Miso's is hosting it's first Xwing event that day, and Gordon and I were probably going to it. Especially since Gordon is helping to build the community there.

I'm probably missing either way, 13th is my own Xwing event and the 27th is the Team Tournament finale for Xwing and I'm part of team USA.
Old July 27th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: August 20th, 2022

I can come. I'm going to try to bring new players (but I know for sure it'll be a last minute thing). If you can lmk the armies in advance I'll make up a couple duplicate copies in advance in case my friends come last minute
Old July 29th, 2022, 07:55 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I plan on coming and am hoping to guilt my brother and nephew into coming as well
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:33 PM

kabarbour is surprisingly tart

I should be able to go. And i can bring a map and 3 or 4 other people
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Viideosayg when you're back from rubbing elbows with the Heroscape 2.0 crew and can update the OP, we have another +1.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 10th, 2022, 11:26 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won't be able to make this one. I was really hoping to make it out for my first month in town, but it's the same day as my sister's wedding.

See y'all next month!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events