Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 02:33 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart
Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

I've got a group of three ready to bring HeroScape back to life on Long Island, NY. I don't know if anyone on this site is looking for some people to play with on Long Island, but we sure are! Please reach out if this is something that you're interested in. We currently have a RoTV set, extra terrain, and some extra pieces from various expansions. It's not a huge collection but it's a start! Cheers.
Old March 29th, 2021, 03:49 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Where on Long Island (it's pretty long lol )? I'm familiar with the area but live in Hoboken, NJ currently. I have a pretty hectic-ly busy life these days and probably would only be able to find maybe once a month to be able to make that kind of trip, but I'm really interested in helping you guys start up a heroscaping group.

I have a pretty solid collection (2.5 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 RttFF 2 TJ, 2 VW, 3 FotA, 2 BftU, and a lot of varied units from different waves). Unfortunately I sold a complete wave 3 recently because I needed money and haven't really played much the past year, but I've recently been starting to build up some of my collection again.

If you don't mind me spamming elf heroes and tor-kul-na more often than not, count me in!

Last edited by DoomCarrot; April 1st, 2021 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:59 AM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart

Hey - I answered your PM! Thanks for the comment.
Old July 7th, 2022, 12:51 PM

JNellZ22 is surprisingly tart

Hi guys I was directed he through Facebook, I currently reside in Wantagh, Ny and have a pretty extensive collection. Would love to get a game night together if possible.

Please let me know when you guys have seen this
Old July 7th, 2022, 05:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNellZ22 View Post
Hi guys I was directed he through Facebook, I currently reside in Wantagh, Ny and have a pretty extensive collection. Would love to get a game night together if possible.

@brandonwiker not sure how far this is from you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I believe the store folks have Islandscape at is in Lindenhurst. It's smaller than the old location that was in Plainview. I don't know of any plans to meet this year but maybe some of the Long Islanders can weigh in.

@chas @Grishnakh @mogrebla @WarBanner @Sir_Dendrick @kolakoski @Sherman Davies

Old July 7th, 2022, 07:02 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Pretty sure they an 8 hour drive apart. I'm probably 5ish
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:23 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Pretty sure they an 8 hour drive apart. I'm probably 5ish
Hey thanks for the heads up Sir H! Ericth has it right, I'm probably about as far away from Wantagh NY as one could possibly be, while still remaining within NY. Boo.

JNellZ22, if you are ever around the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area for some reason, let me know, it would be fun to try and organize something! Good luck with finding a group, I'd imagine Taeblewalker and that crew would be much closer to your location.
Old July 10th, 2022, 11:27 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I believe the store folks have Islandscape at is in Lindenhurst. It's smaller than the old location that was in Plainview. I don't know of any plans to meet this year but maybe some of the Long Islanders can weigh in.

@chas @Grishnakh @mogrebla @WarBanner @Sir_Dendrick @kolakoski @Sherman Davies
I am heartbroken that you forgot about me

Legendary Realms in Lindenhurst is the place now, they just rearranged it and tore down some walls at the start of this year, so it has a lot more table space now. I don't think there has been a monthly meetup in a while due to COVID, but I would totally want to start up again.

I'm also right down the block from You, JNell, in Levittown! I think there's a few shops that wouldn't be opposed to us setting up closer to home, like J&D Hobbies and Mythic Games (now Colletor's Emporium) as long as they do not have an event that day. I would call first and see, though. I'm pretty sure those locations are a little smaller.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:34 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I haven't forgotten you, X Marker.

If you guys set up a game day out there, keep me posted. It would be great to reunite with the old Long Island crew again. (I think @WarBanner came out to @chas place in Brooklyn last year, but I was unavailable that day so I missed seeing him.)
Old July 11th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sorry to forget you! I'd love to game with you guys again.

Old July 12th, 2022, 07:31 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

We should also tag @Sir Dendrik , one of the more commonly misspelled usernames on this site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers