Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 14th, 2021, 05:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (Opening Insanity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
This guy is quite strange. The theme feels fairly non-existent on Cal
So the thematic break down is:

The Day the Law Died- he becomes Chief Justice after having the previous Chief Justice assassinated, then he uses subliminal messaging in the daily crime reports to turn all the Street Judges into his goon squad. Later he recruits a bunch of alien mercs to strengthen his hold (since at this point he’s openly announced he wants everyone in the city to be killed in alphabetical order and stuff like that), the mercs are completely integrated into his regime and he even makes their leader Deputy Chief Judge after Fish is assassinated.

The Living Law- he orders people around and he is absolutely bat-crap insane. There’s no real meaningful connection between the numbers and the results, but that’s basically the point, he’s a nut and there’s no rhyme or reason to anything he’s doing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Judge Fish broke the calculator. Got him at about -40 points, but that might be high? lol

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, that sums him up quite well.
Old January 14th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Or, to put it more succinctly:
Dude's literally just Caligula, right down to the wacky animal sidekick, and only mildly exaggerated.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 06:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Made a slight change before I get into testing here. I bumped Cal’s defense by 1 up to 4 because I just don’t think a 3 defense 4 life OM hub (especially one so random and unpredictable) is really viable in C3G.

My Etsy Store
Old January 14th, 2021, 06:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds good to me.
Old January 14th, 2021, 07:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Made a slight change before I get into testing here. I bumped Cal’s defense by 1 up to 4 because I just don’t think a 3 defense 4 life OM hub (especially one so random and unpredictable) is really viable in C3G.
*Glares in Amanda Waller*

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 07:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
*Glares in Amanda Waller*
To clarify, I meant like ‘OM Hub that needs to be in the action to get much out of them’. Like technically Cal can sit in the starting zone like Waller and move/attack with Enforcers, but if you’re not getting some attacks/wounds in with him that’s not a great use of your OMs.

My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2021, 01:50 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

A few notes here, I added some lingo to Fish and Cal that I had just sorta forgot about but I wanted to be there. Namely:

Fish only lets you re-roll once per player turn which is still plenty useful but keeps him more toward Cal than someone that rolls like 4 d-20s a turn or something.

Cal has an OM reveal tied to Living Law because that was always the intent and I just didn't realize it wasn't there.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Deputy Chief Judge Fish @25 points

Set 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: A (Dead)Pool Full of Fish: Fish (25), Commander Rogers (260), Deadpool (285), Harley (130)- 700 total vs Dazzling Marvel: Ms. Marvel (350), Doppelgänger (250), Dazzler (100)- 700 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Laughing Fish: Fish (25), Ms. Marvel (350), Joker II (140), Nightshade (225) - 740 total vs A Brand New Kind of Magic: Abigail Brand (170), Iron Man (Stealth) (270), Zatanna 1 (240), Atom (50), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 740 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: He seems fine, I'm really not worried about him being broken or anything. Cost is kinda hard to judge since like 10-25 points is a margin of error for most designs. I kinda lean to him being fine at 15 since his attack boost is fiddly and compared to Destiny his D-20 boost is very limited and she's 55 with actual stats, but 25 might be safer if we think a better OM shuffler for crazy people is likely.

My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2021, 04:28 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Chief Judge Cal @125 points

Set 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Dreadful Tasks: Cal (125), Taskmaster (270), Judge Dredd(210), Chucky (95), Angel (90)- 780 total vs The Main Marvel: Ms. Marvel (350), Lobo (330), Dazzler (100)- 780 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: The Lantern Lights the Way to Madness: Cal (125), Bus Lantern (340), Joe Fixit (310), Domino (225), Reptile (185), Cinder (175)- 1360 total vs Warriors Come Out to Play: Warriors Three (920), Thor (430), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 1360 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: I like him. He is admittedly kinda fiddly and probably isn't going to win any 'most competitive unit of the year' awards, but there's a reason he is in the April Fools wave . He's here to do crazy D-20 rolls, not win games. I'm not really confident on his point cost, it could go down, it could go up, he's hard to judge given the crazy. He's honestly not the worst at just being an auto-wounder/healer clean-up guy.

I think he'll be more fun with Judge Fish in the mix, since well, that's what Fish was designed for.

He's on the ground floor of the Enforcer faction, so I'm fine if he's a little weak right now/ we want to raise his price to focus in more on the leader aspect while making him weaker. The idea is largely that you're drafting him for his recruitment power and you want to pair him up with another Enforcer leader to mitigate his crazy a bit early on, but unfortunately Bison just doesn't really cut it right now since his leader power doesn't compliment Cal's very well and isn't great in the first place, so he's kinda lacking in partners.

One thing I will note is that most of his Judge options for recruitment are not great right now. The Brit-Cits are basically worthless since they can't place their marker, but we could finagle that one a tiny bit to make them a least functional here by changing there power to say 'within clear sight of this Brit-Cit Judge or any other Judge you control' which might be a good idea anyway. We don't really have any Judges that are thematically on his team right now and the intent was for him to disrupt regular Judge synergy while they're on his team, so I'm not too worried about this at the moment. I think he'll be fine on this front if we get a generic Mega City One Judge that doesn't have major Judge callouts on it's card.

My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2021, 04:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

So what are we thinking here? Good to go to playtesting? Do we want to send Fish first or send them together? Send 1/2 of each card out now and the rest later?

My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2021, 07:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks good. Not sure the best way to go forward. I would probably just send them together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library