Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 17th, 2020, 12:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Sign Up by 8/16

We currently have 23 participants. If someone wants to submit late to give us an even 24, we can pair you with the player on a first round bye.

Round 1 is on Marshall Law.

The scapemage v. heroscaper guy pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Zelrig
* Kozuke Samurai, Sonya Esenwein, Zetacron
* Augamo, Marro Warriors
* Marcu Esenwein, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* Heracles
* Black Wyrmlingx3, Drow Chainfighter, Red Wyrmlingx3
heroscaper guy chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, scapemage chooses who places first.

The dysole v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Akumaken, Tomb Skeleton Archersx3
* Garrett Burns, Otonashi, Tombstone Gunslingerx5
* Bol, Beakface Sneaksx3, Clawfoot Interceptorx2
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Zettian Deathwingsx2
* Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. biggabullfrog pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Iron Golem, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Deathreavers, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2
* Suskra, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2
* Tarn Viking Warriors, Frost Giant of Morh
* Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribex2
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, biggabullfrog chooses who places first.

The flash_19 v. agentward pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Bol, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
* Zetacron, Phantom Knightsx2
* Krav Maga Agents, Van Nessing
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Elaria the Pale, Kha, Nottingham Brigandx2
* Asterios, Deathreaversx2
* Bol, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
agentward chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, flash_19 chooses who places first.

The dok v. boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmling, Blue Wyrmling, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmlingx2
* Otonashi, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx3
* Ashi-Dhulu, Bol, Deathreaversx2
* Laglor, Rygarn
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Deathreavers
* Ana Karithon, Gorillitroopers
* Agent Skahen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
dok chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first.

The dompredator77 v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Empress Kiova, Sonya Esenwein, Urk
* Arashara Goshiri
* Deadeye Dan, Deathwalker 7000, Ashigaru Yari
* Garrett Burns, Otonashi, Runa
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kursus, Marro Gnidsx2
* Josie Whistlestop, Tomb Skeletonsx3
* Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx2
* Beakface Sneaksx3, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
superfrog chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The knight of scape v. heroscaper2010 pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim
* Quahon
* Marutuk
* Heracles
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx2
* Cyprien Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Iskra Esenwein, Marro Stingersx2
* Mezzodemon Warmongers, Phantom Knightsx2
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Knights of Weston
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Heirloom
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Cathar Spearmenx2
* Bol, Major X17, Blastatrons, Hoplitron
* Gurei-Oni, Marro Gnidsx2
* Sharwin Wildborn, Feral Troll
* Arrow Grutsx3, Ice Troll Berserker
kevindola chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The arrow grut v. moonknight pool of armies is:
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Gorillitroopers
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marro Warriors
* Kursus, Marro Dronesx3
* Marro Hive, Marrden Nagrubs
* Drow Chainfighterx8
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydra
* Brute Gruts, Othkurik The Black Dragon
arrow grut chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, moonknight chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. xthorsavagex pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Kira Jax, Maltis Tez, Teeth of the Makwax2
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Isamu, Zettian Infantryx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Zettian Guards
* Bol, Executioner 616, Deathreaversx2
* Zettian Deathwingsx4
vegies dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The mtl1998 v. cuzmo_of_gilead pool of armies is:
* Zettian Deathwingsx4
* Zetacron, Phantom Knightsx2
* Isamu, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Drow Chainfighter
* Capt. John Varan, Marcu Esenwein, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3
* Drow Chainfighter, Fyorlag Spidersx2, Wyvern
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Beakface Sneaksx2, Marro Stingersx2
cuzmo_of_gilead chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

Last edited by Dysole; August 17th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Round 1 until 8/24

The dysole v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Akumaken, Tomb Skeleton Archersx3
3 Garrett Burns, Otonashi, Tombstone Gunslingerx5
4 Bol, Beakface Sneaksx3, Clawfoot Interceptorx2
2 Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Zettian Deathwingsx2
1 Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
Dysole and I play tonight around 8:15 Central. I ended up with the Bol Bol combo.

Old August 17th, 2020, 08:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Boromir and I should be starting in 15 or so. I have Raelin/Skahen/Laglor/Rygarn, Boromir has Honor Guard/Ashi-Dhulu/Deathreavers.
Old August 17th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the first round win over Dysole largely on the back of these stats:

vegietarian18
Attack rolls: 54 out of 92 (58.7%)
Defense rolls: 29 out of 70 (41.43%)
Total dice rolled: 162
Time used: 0h, 22m, 26s

Dysole
Attack rolls: 39 out of 86 (45.35%)
Defense rolls: 20 out of 66 (30.3%)
Total dice rolled: 152
Time used: 0h, 23m, 13s

I opened with Beakface who just sliced through the Tombstones. Garrett himself was a nice screen that prevented me from getting too deep on to them, but that forced the Tombstones to hide in the startzone and they couldn't get great attacks from there. They did manage to snipe down one of the Clawfoots, while the other Clawfoot got stuck in engagement with Garret. He left that engagement to claw grab + dive bomb a Zettian Deathwing, and then the Beakfaces flocked him out of the swamp, which was a fun combo. Dysole then sent in the Iskra and the Rechets who did more work than anything else in her army. On the turn they were summoned, Iskra and the Rechets got a triple kill on three Beakface Sneaks, and then the next round they turned around and instakilled one Crypt Guardian off the board. Bol bol came in on the lost turn and tied the last two Rechets down. The Rechets managed one wound on the second Crypt Guardian but couldn't get the crucial second Sting before they fell. Once the Rechets were down the last Crypt Guardian and his Drow posse had free reign of the board and cleaned up. Good game Dysole.
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

AG and Moonknight going down at 2pm EST Sunday.

Elite Onyx Vipers, Gorillitroopers
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marro Warriors
* Kursus, Marro Dronesx3
* Marro Hive, Marrden Nagrubs
* Drow Chainfighterx8
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydra
* Brute Gruts, Othkurik The Black Dragon

Moonknight, Arrow Grut

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Bodacious and I playing tomorrow (8/19) at Noon central. edit: Game moved to Friday 10am central
We split his pods.

kd: Cathar x2, Marro Warriors, Knights x1, Finn, Simon Fraser, Isamu,
BB: B-11, Greyspears, Arktos, Heirloom

Last edited by kevindola; August 19th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There was a mistake on the map template (one battlement in the wrong spot) that has been corrected.
Old August 19th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

AgentWard and I are playing tomorrow at 3pm Mountain Time. Armies TBD.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 20th, 2020, 05:19 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The knight of scape v. heroscaper2010 pool of armies is:
* 4. Nilfheim
* Quahon
* Marutuk
* Heracles
* 1. Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx2
* 2. Cyprien Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* 3. Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Iskra Esenwein, Marro Stingersx2
* Mezzodemon Warmongers, Phantom Knightsx2
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.
Happening tomorrow at noon CT

EDIT: Pushed back to ~2pm

Last edited by Knight of Scape; August 21st, 2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 20th, 2020, 05:35 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Sign Up by 8/16

Quote:
The chris perkins v. biggabullfrog pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Iron Golem, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Deathreavers, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2 [2]
* Suskra, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 [4]
* Tarn Viking Warriors, Frost Giant of Morh [1]
* Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribex2 [3]
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, biggabullfrog chooses who places first.
Edit: I got the win v. Bigga.

Round 1, Bigga & I both moved up our screen (rats & vikings) on OM1 to block access to our start zones. Bigga has OM 2 & 3 on wyrmlings and I had them on blade dancers. Bigga's wyrms got 3 attacks in on blade dancers, but all 3 missed (2 missed acid breaths & 1 red wyrm) while my blade dancers killed one of the black wyrmlings.

Round 2, I won init and tried to kill the last black wyrm, who had 2 OMs on him, but missed, but the other blade dancer killed a red wyrm. Bigga went OM1 on black wyrm, but was again unable to kill a blade dancer. I had OM2 & 3 on mohicans, who moved up onto the central road and killed a red wyrm. Bigga had OM 2 & 3 on Frosty, who killed a blade dancer and a mohican that engaged him to get a turn on Brave Arrow (who got onto the road to threaten but never moved again). The mohicans then put 2 wounds on Frosty. Mohicans also killed 2 vikings from ranged shots while they were moving up that round.

Round 3, I won init and focused fire on Frosty, putting another 2 wounds on him. Bigga opened with Suskra, who missed his kill on the blade dancer but overextended to run away and kill a mohican (4 mohicans left now). Mohicans got Frosty down to 2 life left and Suskra down to 1 life left on the next turn. Bigga had OMs 2 & 3 on Frosty, but he was very boxed in - his own wyrmlings were blocking access to the left side of the map via the south road because I had them both engaged and my rats were blocking access to my start zone and the north side via the road. Bigga was forced to just move north and kill a rat, letting me scatter to re-establish my blockade. My OM 3 on Mohicans finished frosty off (who killed one mohican with a dying swipe - he had engaged Frosty so that I could take a turn on Brave Arrow to finish frosty if the mohicans hadn't done it) and killed another viking (1 left).

Round 4, Bigga went all wyrmlings as it was the only way to get multiple attacks in and I went all mohicans again. Bigga won init and killed a 3rd mohican, but the mohicans then killed both wyrms on their OM1. They finished off the rest of Bigga's army (1 life Suskra & 1 Tarn) on the next OM to end the game.

I won with 3 blade dancers, 3 mohicans, 3 rats, and a full health Brave Arrow.

gg Bigga

Last edited by Chris Perkins; August 20th, 2020 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old August 20th, 2020, 05:52 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Cuzmo and I are started in a few minutes. I have my Mezzos and Phantom Knights and Cuzmo has my Vulcanmechs and Deathwings.

EDIT:

Cuzmo got the victory in a thrilling game. Vulcanmechs were on fire using flamethrowers. 3 Exoskeletons were wasted. Deathwings managed to get kills via exploding pillows (1/5 on their SA still can get kills, btw). Isamu vanished a lot. But in the end the Chainfighter was hiding in the shadows of the road and killed the ninja on an initiative switch.

Good game, Cuzmo! It was a pleasure.

Last edited by mtl1998; August 20th, 2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Game report
Old August 20th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
AgentWard and I are playing tomorrow at 3pm Mountain Time. Armies TBD.
I took the win with Dwarves, Darak, PK's, & Zetacron against AgentWard's Dwarves, Darak, Brigands, Elaria, & Kha.

Game stats:
Spoiler Alert!

I was definitely helped by some solid defense rolls while taking advantage of AgentWard's lower defense rolls.

Good game AgentWard!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events