Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Oh, wait, the extra attacks were based off of the opponent's figure to begin with, so I don't think there is an issue after all.
Huh? The problem (if it is a problem, it could just be me) was that:

1) It doesn't clearly state when you check the number of wounds the opponent's figure has. If he targets a figure with no wounds at the start of the turn, but he inflicts 1 wound with his first attack, does he get a second attack or not? If you check at the start of the turn, then no, he gets only the first attack; but if you can check at any point in the turn, then yes, he would get the second attack.
2) It only says that the additional attacks are forced, it doesn't say anything about his first attack. Does this mean he can choose to not use his first attack, but then be forced to attack 1/2 additional times? Or is he also forced to make the first attack?
Oh, I see now. The intent was before moving, and no I don't think it should be applicable if they moved adjacent to a figure with 0 wounds and put 1 or more wounds on that figure. It will help to encourage the use of the normal move and Stealth Leap.
Old December 4th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Then V is correct, it should be clarified within the power. I think the edit he posted should do the trick.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 4th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

No. It completely changes the attack portion and bases it off of Werewolf instead of the figure being tracked.

{Edit} I was thinking it said on this card instead of its card.
Old December 4th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I would reword V's power suggestion like so.
Quote:

FERAL HUNTING

Before taking a turn with Werewolf, you may choose any figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or Destructible Object. Add 1 to Werewolf's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, to a maximum of +2. If Werewolf ends this movement adjacent to the chosen figure, he must attack that figure. After attacking, Werewolf must attack that figure 1 additional time for each Wound Marker that was on its card at the start of this turn. Werewolf cannot attack more than 3 times in a single turn.
The way V had it worded, it seems like he couldn't attack after using that special power unless that figure had had at least 1 wound at the start of the turn.
Old December 4th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No, no, no, no, no! Check out the Weapon X thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
No, no, no, no, no! Check out the Weapon X thread.
I'm not getting what you're referring to right now. My brain is fried from too much statistics class and end of the quarter stuff.
Old December 5th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Oh. I think I see what you were saying now. It doesn't stop him from attacking normally. I do however think it's odd that the move boost activates off of just 2 wounds for full power and the attack boost requires 3 wounds to be full power. That should help balance it though. One thing I would change about V's power is that he should have to end his boosted movement engaged to the chosen figure making it similar to Vampiric Tracking off of Blade. Then we could limit the attack boost portion to only being useable if the boosted move was used, thus making his normal move/Stealth Leap more appealing at times allowing for some interesting game play and strategy
Old December 5th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

My wording might be off, but here's what I'm thinking.

FERAL HUNTING
Before taking a turn with Werewolf, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Werewolf's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2 for Feral Hunting. If you do, Werewolf may attack only the chosen figure this turn and he must attack once for each Wound Marker that was on that figure's card at the start of this turn, if possible. Werewolf cannot attack more than 3 times in a single turn.

Last edited by Karat; December 5th, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old December 5th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

That again runs into the issue I mentioned before: when do you check for wounds? The power needs to clarify when it triggers, that's why I had the "for each Wound Marker that was on its card at the start of this turn" wording.

I don't know the character well, and maybe this isn't what you had in mind for the mechanics, but what if you simplified it by dropping the "choose a figure" mechanic, and went with something like this:

Quote:
FERAL HUNTING
Werewolf may add 2 to his Move number for this turn. If he does, he must end his movement adjacent to a figure with one or more Wound Markers on its card. After attacking for the first time this turn, Werewolf may attack the same figure one additional time for each Wound Marker on its card, to a maximum of 2 additional attacks each turn.
The first part is almost directly copied from Wolfsbane, and the second part uses the wording on Mister Zsasz's card.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 5th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I just forgot to add in that clause. I like my wording better. Updated it above. I copied it almost verbatim from Blade and then Weapon X.
Old December 5th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Fair enough. I'd personally prefer to see the text/mechanics slimmed down some (like my recent suggestion), but I have no other issues with the version you last posted.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

SP updated. Any other concerns, or are we good to move him to Intial/CRB, with a vote of course?

Last edited by Karat; December 6th, 2014 at 09:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library