Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Ally Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
I understood where you were coming from Griffin. Also I appreciate the compliments my customs are receiving. I try to make them as "smart" as possible. Admittedly I like your C3G Riddler 10X more than my own. C3G Riddler has much more flavor to him and allows the game to much more interesting than mine would ever be.
But at the same time, yours is good, and I wouldn't have any problem at all if you chose to do your version of Riddler in A la Carte.
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

So we can have different versions of the same Superhero Customs? I'm not saying there should be 2 or more flavors to everyone, but I am just asking for future possibilities.
When I eventually gain enough pts to have my own C3G Hero: I would probably make either Hercules or Bullseye.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 8th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So we can have different versions of the same Superhero Customs? I'm not saying there should be 2 or more flavors to everyone, but I am just asking for future possibilities.
When I eventually gain enough pts to have my own C3G Hero: I would probably make either Hercules or Bullseye.
Shhh (you're not supposed to give it away)

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
So we can have different versions of the same Superhero Customs?
Yes, that's allowed if you really want it.
Old April 8th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Yeah, there is nothing in our rules against it, you just better be sure that it is worth your effort, because if it is not liked or doesn't generate enough interest, it will likely fizzle out.
Old April 9th, 2010, 06:28 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Yeah, there is nothing in our rules against it, you just better be sure that it is worth your effort, because if it is not liked or doesn't generate enough interest, it will likely fizzle out.
Okay I myself wasn't really planning on it, not anytime soon at least, but I was just wondering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Shhh (you're not supposed to give it away)
It's all part of the plan. I give the 2 guys I plan on doing. If someone beats me to the punch then I get a custom I wanted to be made made.

Old April 9th, 2010, 06:32 AM

Heroes, how do you feel about crediting design points for this type of contribution? LINK

I think that like figure pictures, these preliminary cards that Adam Souza started doing, and now Master Tang has done, could be worth 1 point each. So that each thread could have one playtest card and the ally that creates it first gets the point.

Also, as a reminder to all Allies, be sure to inform me here if you need to add points on your board or if your name needs to be turned to RED because you meet the prerequisites to be able to cash in design points.
Old April 9th, 2010, 06:49 AM

I was thinking about asking about that, but I didn't want to be pushy. Either way I'm glad to help with offering those playtest cards.

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'd be OK with that contribution counting. Maybe 1 point for every two cards to keep it on par with the level of effort that goes into the other contributions? (Passing a mini photo by A3n is probably the hardest of all!)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Do we really want to keep up with half points though?
Old April 9th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Do we really want to keep up with half points though?
All we have to do is update that thread when Allies report in. They're really the ones who have to keep up with it. And if its not worth it to them to keep up with it ... then are the points worth it to them?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2010, 06:16 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Griff for the suggestion.

That was worth an extra 3 points for me, even at 1/2 point each

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape