Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 18th, 2009, 08:23 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart
Re: Tree Town Open V

Thanks Codeman and Jormi, top notch tounament as always! Congrats to the new TTO Champ Eric!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yeah, can't thank everyone enough. It was worth the tiring, but fun, day.
Ya, I got home and just collapsed into bed. Though I may be able to credit part of that to getting lost and locking my keys in my car. If only I had car pooled with someone else.
Sorry Ryan, that does not sound like fun at all. As for my night, I wish I could have colapsed when I got home, but no. I ended up drinking beer until 3:00am with a bunch of friends at my house and watching the Vikes squeak out another win with a hangover! And Ryan, now we know to call you for carpooling!
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome Tourney! Caffeine was essential by round 6, but the excitement of the last game of the day gave us our 2nd wind to finish strong.

Impressive sportsmanship, impressive organization and planning, impressive prize table, and impressive variety of maps!!!

I was very pleased to finish the day with the 6th highest point total (+840), but once again my favorite game of the day was one that I lost...

Clarissimus and I were matched up undefeated at the start of round 3, with my army consisting of Braxas, Krug, Krav, and 2x rats. Clarissimus' army consisted of Nilf, Airborne Elite, and 3x Aubrien Archers. After a long and bloody back-and-forth battle, all figures were destroyed except for one lone Rat and one solitary Airborne Elite. We then proceed to have an absolutely crazy toe-to-toe back alley brawl with nail-biting dice rolling for 3 looooong rounds... .... Sadly, Squeaky took a round to the head, ending his glorious struggle, but his memory lives on our hearts and our minds.

Awesome game!!!

Congrats to the new champ, and thanks to all my opponents of the day for truly epic and fun games!

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 18th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the battle report thread I started this morning.

I had a great time as usual, and stubobj has already shared his games too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Laupow Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000 View Post
Awesome Tourney! Caffeine was essential by round 6, but the excitement of the last game of the day gave us our 2nd wind to finish strong.

Impressive sportsmanship, impressive organization and planning, impressive prize table, and impressive variety of maps!!!

I was very pleased to finish the day with the 6th highest point total (+840), but once again my favorite game of the day was one that I lost...

Clarissimus and I were matched up undefeated at the start of round 3, with my army consisting of Braxas, Krug, Krav, and 2x rats. Clarissimus' army consisted of Nilf, Airborne Elite, and 3x Aubrien Archers. After a long and bloody back-and-forth battle, all figures were destroyed except for one lone Rat and one solitary Airborne Elite. We then proceed to have an absolutely crazy toe-to-toe back alley brawl with nail-biting dice rolling for 3 looooong rounds... .... Sadly, Squeaky took a round to the head, ending his glorious struggle, but his memory lives on our hearts and our minds.

Awesome game!!!

Congrats to the new champ, and thanks to all my opponents of the day for truly epic and fun games!

SW8K
Not only was that a fun game for you, but it was sure a lot of fun to watch! I was sitting at a table nearby with my dad and I noticed people were crowding behind me, so I watched the very end of your game.

(Not a picture of your game, just to show where I was.)

And by the way, nice game face.

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old October 18th, 2009, 11:18 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Still wish I could have been there with you, but I am glad you managed to have fun without me
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Codeman and Jormi! As usual, I had a great time and I look forward to seeing you all again.
Congrats ET86

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old October 19th, 2009, 02:56 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the great tournament everyone. Me and Johnny had a great time.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:02 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

We left home at 5:30am and returned at 9:30pm...
...All day for Heroscape. Can life get any better?

Clan Hoju had a great first "Tree Town", thank you to all involved. Nice win ET86.
And as usual, I finished mediocre. My old man and son both placed better then me. Next year, right?
Old October 19th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to everyone for a great event! I never expected in my wildest dreams as we were traveling from Chicago over to Iowa that I would win it all. I'll post my battle report a little bit later.

Thanks to Codeman and Jormi for running it and MM for being a gracious loser (since you never really had a chance in the championship game )

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:09 PM

cRaZy♫♥AnGeL Woo who?

Well, I'm a little slow in getting on here to thank everyone - but better late than never Big THANK YOU to Jormi and Codeman and everyone else responsible for helping put this tournament together. I must say that I had the most fun at this particular tourney!! Another special thanks to Jormi for allowing us a place to sleep the night before and all the new games he introduced to me. I had a lot of fun.
Also to Codeman and his wife for offering us a place to stay after the tourney. We really appreciated that! We were pretty beat tho, and just wanted to get home.
CONGRATS to Eternal Thanos!! I didn't have the pleasure of playing him but know he did a good job and it was a well deserved win So congratulations again!
I met a lot of new people and had the chance to talk/play more of the familiar faces as well. I'm really enjoying meeting everyone and look forward to seeing you all again. At whatever tourney but hope to see as many of you as possible at the Skirmish!!
Thanks again - had a blast!
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:50 PM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

Thank you Codeman and Jormi and everyone else for putting on an excellent tournament!! Hawkins and I had a blast and plan on comming again! Congrats to ET86 on his 1st place win, it was a pleasure playing you. Jexik and Crazyangel were THE (and I mean THE) BEST games I've ever played!!!!! I just started playing HS in June and every tournament and every game keeps me comming back for more. Thanks again and hope to see some of you at a table in Nebraska :P
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:10 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Very impressive! Part of me wishes I was there but I was doing one in Dayton OH.Great job everyone.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events