Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 14th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: D&D Heroscape Information Thread

So far there is evidence of them being unique, but absolutely nothing that has been said so far is evidence that they are common.

Chas, February or March-ish. Early 2010.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:36 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
There is another announcement tomorrow? where did you see that?
I remember Grungebob mentioning about another announcement on Saturday. Here is the link for what he said.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...663#post894663

Last edited by Zarovichx; August 14th, 2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:37 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

From what we know as is, the Drow seem pretty powerful. I kinda hope they are unique. IMO.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
From what we know as is, the Drow seem pretty powerful. I kinda hope they are unique. IMO.
We don't know anything about the squads themselves yet. For all we know they could be made of paper and have pathetic attack.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Drow can also levitate (float straight up or down but not over unless pushed) which might mean they don't have to pay any movement cost for moving up tiles. Then again they are limited in how much they can use each ability each day so they may have just given them the globe of darkness power and left the other ones out.

Since the black dragon is a young dragon and the write up makes it sound like their are multiple dragons, perhaps it will be a common figure. Then if you buy multiples of the set you will be able to field a hoard of dragons.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Caster of Crying

I've been trying to find the post about the young dragon. Do you know where that was posted?

And also, I've always thought an ability like "Limited Levitation 1" where you can ignore elevation changes of 1 would be pretty cool. Perhaps that is the case.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh and I really like the idea of the glyphs being carried around by a figure. I think that means they will only effect the owner of the glyph instead of everyone in your army.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since the black dragon is a young dragon and the write up makes it sound like their are multiple dragons, perhaps it will be a common figure. Then if you buy multiples of the set you will be able to field a hoard of dragons.
It also mentions Trolls plural, but I wouldn't read into it that they are common. This is D&D heroscape. That to me suggests campaign style scenarios (SotM scenarios did this) where each one might include the dragon and the troll, but only one per scenario. I think the only place more than one dragon would come into play is with future dragon releases, or throwing in existing dragons.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Caster of Crying

Aldin posted on another thread that the problem with commons is how they are constrained to one life. Even if it is a young dragon, one life?
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It also mentions Trolls plural, but I wouldn't read into it that they are common. This is D&D heroscape. That to me suggests campaign style scenarios (SotM scenarios did this) where each one might include the dragon and the troll, but only one per scenario. I think the only place more than one dragon would come into play is with future dragon releases, or throwing in existing dragons.
Plus, as somebody pointed out earlier (I've forgotten who-was it you Agent Minivann?) that if they are common they only have one life. That might work for the troll, but I can't see that happening for a dragon.

Edit: WA just beat me, and apparently it was Aldin. I knew it was somebody that started with an "A"

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old August 15th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Caster of Crying

All right, I'm going to bed now. Normally I wouldn't post stuff like that, but if any new news pops up, people post new pics, etc., just post them here and I will edit the OP in the morning.
Old August 15th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Do we have a RELEASE DATE for this thing yet?
Early 2010 was what I saw in the massive thread.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion