Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

We had three if you count the VC Delta event (which was Chris' idea, but it was functionally another official event- fully prized and everything). Wednesday night will probably be Multiplayer Madness this year (for a number of reasons)- I would expect anywhere from 1-3 VC events over the rest of the weekend (2 seems like a pretty safe guess, but we haven't even begun to work on the events schedule so I don't want to commit to anything yet).
Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Interested in hearing a little bit about ScapeCon?

https://www.fantasyandsomeflights.co...to-a-dead-game

I had the pleasure of joining Major Q23's brother Nelson (who I first met... a decade ago?) and his friend Dalton on their podcast, Fantasy and Some Flights to talk about ScapeCon! Check out their other episodes for more great conversations about board games, books, and brews!
Old October 12th, 2021, 01:44 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Never been to a Scape convention, would be potentially interested - what's the possibility of coming up for 1-2 days for some games? I live in Louisville so the drive is doable but I'm a grad student without $400 (or a full week away from school) to spare
Old October 12th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Never been to a Scape convention, would be potentially interested - what's the possibility of coming up for 1-2 days for some games? I live in Louisville so the drive is doable but I'm a grad student without $400 (or a full week away from school) to spare
We plan on offering some 1- and 2- day passes- we'll post more details soon! Hope you can make it out!
Old October 13th, 2021, 09:02 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tend to find other places to stay to help keep the costs down. I will be going to Gencon as well, so need to save as much as I can. Looking to room with someone at the hotel, or share a airbnb outside of the area (within 20 minutes). I have several options I am looking at. let me know if you are interested. I have found a couple that could be as low as $120 total for the four days per person.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; October 13th, 2021 at 09:19 PM. Reason: found some deals
Old October 13th, 2021, 10:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I tend to find other places to stay to help keep the costs down. I will be going to Gencon as well, so need to save as much as I can. Looking to room with someone at the hotel, or share a airbnb outside of the area (within 20 minutes). I have several options I am looking at. let me know if you are interested. I have found a couple that could be as low as $120 total for the four days per person.
I'll likely be looking for roomies at the hotel in Indy...but the Utah crew has first dibs if we're able to get a group together to drive out (which is looking like a possibility). I'll keep you in the back of my mind though if the Utah guys fall through.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 8th, 2021, 08:03 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Count me in. Let me know what I need to do as far as staying at the hotel and payment.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old December 9th, 2021, 04:01 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

That's great Darren. I'll ask Mike to add you to the list. Will your wife be attending as well?
The first post has a link to the hotel. You will pay the hotel directly for your room (I believe you can cancel the hotel room up to 24 hours in advance before your first night's stay with no penalty.) We will have details on payment for badges in February. An initial payment will be due in March. We'll try to give as much notice on price as possible, but we can't lock in the menu prices yet, and food is what drives the badge cost.
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:05 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Thanks George. No my wife is not coming. I booked a room with 2 queens so perhaps one of my friends can join and stay with me. I'll let you know if they do. I only found out yesterday that I can secure that time off from work.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old December 17th, 2021, 03:12 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Any updates here?

We're less than 3 months away (Feb also a short month) and time goes pretty quick (especially after the holidays are all said and done)...so just wondering if there are more details we can start giving out to potential attendees etc to start getting them 1) excited and 2) prepared on what to expect and plan for.

Thanks, you're efforts are so appreciated!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 17th, 2021, 10:43 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Nothing new as of yet, especially with finals and the holidays. I imagine events will go up in April or May, and maps relatively soon thereafter.
Old December 18th, 2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Nothing new as of yet, especially with finals and the holidays. I imagine events will go up in April or May, and maps relatively soon thereafter.
Sorry, I meant 3 months away from the first payment. I understand those details will come later, curious about payment details and pricing etc. additionally details on Ticket options.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon