Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old August 4th, 2021, 09:04 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lost Figures

Did anybody go home with an extra Su-Bak-Na or Grimnak? Mine did not make it back to Pennsylvania in my car. I'm not too worried about Grimnak since I have 2 or 3 spares, but I only had 1 of the Hivelord.

Both have "Ryan A" sharpie'd on the bottom of the base.

I know I lent Mr. Chompy my SBN for one event, but I'm 99% sure I got it back from him. lefton4ya and boromir96 had their stuff near my terrain tower so hopefully my figs got scooped up with their stuff.

Let me know if any of you find them with your stuff, Thanks!

EDIT: How do I @ someone?

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 5th, 2021, 07:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Lost Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Did anybody go home with an extra Su-Bak-Na or Grimnak? Mine did not make it back to Pennsylvania in my car. I'm not too worried about Grimnak since I have 2 or 3 spares, but I only had 1 of the Hivelord.

I know I lent Mr. Chompy my SBN for one event, but I'm 99% sure I got it back from him. lefton4ya and boromir96 had their stuff near my terrain tower so hopefully my figs got scooped up with their stuff.

You should be able to just put @ in front of their username. Like this.
@lefton4ya
@boromir96

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2021, 08:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Lost Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post

I do not have them, sorry!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 6th, 2021, 02:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Figure Borrowing

@Vydar_XLIII I don't have yours, but I do have extras, let me know if you need.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon