Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2009, 02:12 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

My goodness, I forgot about this!

Well hopefully someone will want those Nakitas, so we can get it started again!
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

could I take the nakitas?
I don't have to be a site supporter or anything, just offer something free, right?

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
I don't have to be a site supporter or anything, just offer something free, right?
But then youhave to pay it forward. List something that you are willing togive and send it out. It is a chain.
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
But then youhave to pay it forward. List something that you are willing togive and send it out. It is a chain.
Cav's correct. It's not limited like that, just make sure you offer something relatively soon!

Oh, and if you haven't, send Archiver a PM saying you'll take them!
Old November 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM

This thread is a cool idea!
I do have some stuff that I will be willing to give.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 5th, 2009, 09:46 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
This thread is a cool idea!
I do have some stuff that I will be willing to give.
Sweet! Just you guys let us know when the transaction is complete, and then say what you'll offer, so I can update the first post!
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:03 AM

Archiver is surprisingly tart
Talking More Free Stuff Coming Soon

My Item has been sent out to

That Guy0715
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now It's Up to Him to Offer Something.

FREE . To Everyone.

Old November 12th, 2009, 06:15 PM

Okay, I recieved my Nakitas.
Up for free I offer: a Raknars Vision minus the Jotun.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:57 PM

No one seems to be wanting my raknars vision. New up for free is a squad of blastatrons.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 7th, 2009, 10:06 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
No one seems to be wanting my raknars vision. New up for free is a squad of blastatrons.
Whoops, I didn't update from the last thing you offered! I'll update as soon as I can, maybe clean up that first post a bit, too... Hmm...
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:30 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Okay, let's keep this going - I'm interested in that squad if that offer is still good.
Old January 1st, 2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Okay, I recieved my Nakitas.
Up for free I offer: a Raknars Vision minus the Jotun.

I accepted That Guy0715's offer. I am now paying forward:

My custom painted Marro Warriors. I will note that since the picture was taken, I have painted the red on the bases over with DecoArt Americana Espresso Brown, a perfect match to the color of the Heroscape bases, minus the shine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion