Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old February 20th, 2014, 07:07 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Nether World Rising - Chapter 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Chapter 3 is added:

Spoiler Alert!

A really good read, keep up the good work.
-NS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:05 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nether World Rising - Chapter 3

@Joseph Sweeney . Finish this. I love how fast paced and descriptive it is. Very well written. Please, please finish this.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 02:21 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I genuinely have no memory of this at all for some reason, but I'll echo EL. It would be awesome to have more active fan fictions in here. I've added this to the index.

~TGRF.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 06:10 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
@Joseph Sweeney . Finish this. I love how fast paced and descriptive it is. Very well written. Please, please finish this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I genuinely have no memory of this at all for some reason, but I'll echo EL. It would be awesome to have more active fan fictions in here. I've added this to the index.

~TGRF.
Thank you both for the kind words!

I'm unsure if I'll ever touch it again, my writing has improved substantially since then and I'm actually almost finished with a novel I'd like to try and get published, and it demands a lot of my free time.

I will say, I definitely owe some of my improvement to reading the fan-fictions here at HSers, most notable being TGRF's fictions. Maybe with time I'll start a new project here.

~JS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 06:54 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Thank you both for the kind words!

I'm unsure if I'll ever touch it again, my writing has improved substantially since then and I'm actually almost finished with a novel I'd like to try and get published, and it demands a lot of my free time.

I will say, I definitely owe some of my improvement to reading the fan-fictions here at HSers, most notable being TGRF's fictions. Maybe with time I'll start a new project here.

~JS
Hey, well done! I'm honored to think that my writings have helped in some small way. If you ever need another writer to bounce theories/ideas off of, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

What genre is the novel, if I might ask?

~TGRF.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 07:05 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Hey, well done! I'm honored to think that my writings have helped in some small way. If you ever need another writer to bounce theories/ideas off of, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

What genre is the novel, if I might ask?

~TGRF.
I mean of course, your writing style is exceptional and I’ve also played too many CoN games with you.

I also very much appreciate the willingness to help, I am actually in need of some thoughts on a particular passage in the book so I’ll shoot that over to you either tonight or tomorrow and talk about what I was thinking. Thanks, man!

I supposed it’d fall into Medieval Fantasy Fiction as a genre but has elements of horror and tragedy as well. It’s honestly been a blast to write.

~JS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
I mean of course, your writing style is exceptional and I’ve also played too many CoN games with you.

I also very much appreciate the willingness to help, I am actually in need of some thoughts on a particular passage in the book so I’ll shoot that over to you either tonight or tomorrow and talk about what I was thinking. Thanks, man!

I supposed it’d fall into Medieval Fantasy Fiction as a genre but has elements of horror and tragedy as well. It’s honestly been a blast to write.

~JS
Glad to hear it's been fun to write. And of course, I enjoy talking about writing and working through ideas/problems with other people. It gives me a fresh perspective and can sometimes help with my own writing. Happy to do it.

Seeing how this was only three short chapters, I went ahead and read through it. I'm going to give it somewhere between a 7 and an 8, probably closer to a 7. The story itself moved quickly and did manage to create a pretty good sense of foreboding, as we started to wonder what these people were running into. Certainly a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but I was able to ignore those for the most part and just enjoy the all-too-short ride.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction