Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 10th, 2021, 10:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Tornado

Results of Tornado's LD poll:

1st - Sgt. Rock (6)
2nd - Johnny Alpha (5)
3rd - Ghost Rider (Caleb) (4)
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:54 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Tornado

Next up is @Scapemage ! Pick your favorite 2 from his 34 LDs!

Yellow Lantern (Arkillo)
Jonah Hex
Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)
Hush
Zauriel
Solovar
Ragdoll
Uncle Sam
Animal Man
Anarky
Aaron Cash
Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker)
Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer)
Flash (John Fox)
Trickster (Axel Walker)
Ursa Major
Aquaman (II)
Indigo-1
Question
Wildcat
Balrog
Elongated Man
The Top
Iron Man (Thorbuster)
Beast Boy (Dolphin)
Ocean Master
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Red Lantern (Bleez)
Deadman
M. Bison
Nightwing (II)
Dee Jay
Magenta
Lady Blackhawk
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Scapemage

Ragdoll
Ocean Master
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, so much stuff I love on this list!

Jonah Hex is one of the most useful Lawmen we have, and I haven't played Deadman nearly enough, but I think his design is really cool. I like how Connor Hawke plays with Black Canary (I). Hush is super fun and Solovar makes the Simian Faction viable. Animal Man is pretty neat and I've been running him more now that he's a Champion. I really dig how Wildcat turned out and how he bridges the gap between the different parts of the JSA Faction. I love how unique Ocean Master is. Nightwing (II) is really fun and gives us more of a Gotham City Nightwing, which I'm really happy about. Magenta is one of the best pieces in the Rogue Faction and Elongated Man was really fun to build off of for Team Flash (love how he plays with Team Flash Barry, Vibe, and Iris).

But for top two I have to go with:

The Top
Yellow Lantern (Arkillo)

Arkillo is straight up nasty and probably the best piece in the Yellow Lantern faction. The Top was single-handedly carrying the Rogues for a bit and making them relevant before Archie swooped in and spearheaded the faction's current boom. Really dig both designs a lot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Zauriel
Elongated Man
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ocean Master
Trickster
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:54 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Some real bangers here.

Solovar - Simians are easily one of my favorite factions, so I gotta pick Solovar. Simian Inspiration is a really nice buff to get your apes into melee, and keep them a bit safer in the process. He's an ok late game figure too, thanks to his other two powers.

Ocean Master - What a cool design. Rising Tide is such a unique power, I remember my first time seeing it and just being really impressed that someone thought of it. Besides that, Ocean Master is a REALLY solid card, he lets you run water based builds and has some impressive vesatility.

Honorable Mentions ;

Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) - Instill Hope is a really fun power that can turn some figures into a blender in melee.

M. Bison - He's still missing some of his minions (I'll post my Vega design one of these days) but Bison builds are fun and it's great to see one of my favorite fighting game characters in C3G.

Wildcat - One of our most thematically on point cards IMO. A wounded Wolverine that is Wildcat's Trainee is a deadly combo.
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Arkillo is the easy one for me. He’s seen the most play by a lot.
Indigo-1 is my next pick but Jonah Hex is a close third.
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Took some time to trim down, so first I'll say I love any and all of the Beast Boys and his Dolphin form is certainly no exception. Echolocation is a nice touch.
Arkillo is an excellent foil to Kilowog and his card really brings all that out with a shine. I'm not sure I'd run Yellows without him. (Also shoutout to Indigo-1 and Saint Walker)
Lastly Aquaman (II) is epic, this is the Aquaman you can envision up there fighting with the gods and monsters! Definitely reflects the hardcore Aquaman I know from Injustice.

My two picks are also the two I feel are the most inventive.
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) - I love his character and the card really lets you feel like you're making the decisions in what he can do and how he reacts.
Ocean Master - I always thought it'd be cool to run a water army and this is the way to do that, I haven't played him yet, but I can only imagine how fun it is flooding the map.
Old June 11th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Tough picks, Scapey has a lot of fun designs I use frequently.

I’ll give my votes to The Top and Ocean Master. Top is one of the best Rogues and was the first step to making them really work as a faction. I have fond memories of possessing him in one game and wrecking the rest of Bats’ and LV’s rogues.

Ocean Master is such a unique design, and likewise he makes the Atlanteans work as a faction. They could still use some expansion, but Ocean Master + Palace Guards is a fun core.

Shoutout to Magenta, another of my faves. She’s a fun Rogue addition. Also Arkillo, almost forgot him! He's one of the most fun lanterns with Eviscerate.

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 11th, 2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old June 11th, 2021, 08:21 PM

Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - Almost must in a Yellow Lantern build. Cool theme.

Ocean Master - Very unique and interesting mechanic that can really direct the flow of combat.
Old June 13th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

At some point it would be fun to do this for card art by artist.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy