Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old October 5th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and Thoughts on Dark Ange

If you want to get Eyes Only into the game without worrying about him not being worth anything in combat, you could always make him a Glyph ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Great idea for Dark Angel customs! I love that show. What minis do you have in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you want to get Eyes Only into the game without worrying about him not being worth anything in combat, you could always make him a Glyph ...
Another idea is to do something similar to my Oracle custom. She doesn't have an actual figure.
Old October 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting idea. I think for the first sentence you could've just written "Oracle does not have a figure." though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, true. I only reviewed A-E of my figures, so this one hasn't been revisited yet.
Old October 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM

Gotcha. I've got a ton of old ones floating around that I'm very unsatisfied with ... but, enough thread hijacking. Sorry, Felindar!

Old October 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Another idea is to do something similar to my Oracle custom. She doesn't have an actual figure.
Great idea. I love it.

Cheers
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:12 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I was thinking of The Calculator form Arkham Asylum for Eyes only. Either Echo From armor wars or Black Widow from Cobering time for Max. With Captain gordan with grey painted hair for Lydecker.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:14 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Gotcha. I've got a ton of old ones floating around that I'm very unsatisfied with ... but, enough thread hijacking. Sorry, Felindar!

Highjack away. Discusion is always welcom.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:50 PM

Long delayed but here they are All imput is apreciated.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 16th, 2009, 09:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and cards for Dark Angel

Eyes Only's card should always have "Only" capitalized in his name. And it should be spelled does, not dose. Defense, not defence. Good powers on him and pretty simple to use and understand. Honestly, I am not familiar with these characters. Is it "What's the Deal, Yo?" Or "What's the dealiyo?" Not familiar with the show.

I think Soldier Bonding should read, "any squad of soldiers you control," because he could use this power to give himself two turns each turn.

If you control Manticore Soldiers and Colonel Lydecker alone in your army, you can raise the Manticore Soldiers stats all the way to Attack 4 Defense 5. Isn't that kinda high for a common squad?

Again, I don't know the character, so why does Dark Angel have a Range of 5?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Eyes Only's card should always have "Only" capitalized in his name. And it should be spelled does, not dose. Defense, not defence. Good powers on him and pretty simple to use and understand. Honestly, I am not familiar with these characters. Is it "What's the Deal, Yo?" Or "What's the dealiyo?" Not familiar with the show.

I think Soldier Bonding should read, "any squad of soldiers you control," because he could use this power to give himself two turns each turn.

If you control Manticore Soldiers and Colonel Lydecker alone in your army, you can raise the Manticore Soldiers stats all the way to Attack 4 Defense 5. Isn't that kinda high for a common squad?

Again, I don't know the character, so why does Dark Angel have a Range of 5?
I will fix typos in the am, and add Squad to bonding. The bonding combo is the same as 4th mass and cap.with him next to them. Also, Lydecker realy dose not have any of caps raw power. Plus, they cost more per guy, one less mini in squad, than the 4th.

Is Dealiyo an actual word? They used that saying in the show so I took it for a nifty power name. If the word now has a corect spelling I Will fix it.

Her range is ment to represent the times she would use a gun. I did not have room for any kind of special, like spidys web attack. If I pull it her points would have to go way down.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well you do have two defensive powers, so you could lose one for a gun attack. Just my

Also, I am guessing on the spelling. I was wondering is the saying "What's the Deal Yo?" or is it "What's the Dealio?" (pronounced deal-E-yo)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations