Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old June 1st, 2019, 02:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Bio Writing Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Actually, due to some behind-the-scenes circumstances, I’m going to extend the contest one week. You have eight days! Get writing!
oh crap. I'm gunna have to set more reminders in my phone...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 1st, 2019, 09:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, still don't think I'll be able to find time. Maybe next time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2019, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I enjoy writing up my map bios, so I may be able to put something together for a unit that catches my eye. How long of a bio are you guys looking for? Do the Earth bound units need to be historically accurate? A list of units you guys need bios for would be helpful, I don't know what came out in what wave or who might already be working on bios for their cards behind the scenes. I'd think the card creator would have some idea of what their character is all about already and don't want to completely rewrite someone's story. So if something general knowledge (beyond personality & class) is already in place for a unit, that info should be made available. Is the home world listed somewhere in your books or can a unit just come from any old world?
Old June 3rd, 2019, 06:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We've hardly written bios for anything. Whichever strikes your fancy is the one you should write, YK. If there's a bio (Ebon Armor, for instance), it'll be linked right there in the OP of the book.

The home worlds are all in the OP of the Books index thread, which you can reach through the link in my signature box. I have all the C3V units sorted by home planet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 3rd, 2019, 06:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Homeworlds are on the basic sides of every card.

Sometimes a book will have a "bio" that is really a front page blurb. Hopefully that difference will be fairly evident, but you can shoot me a PM if you have a specific question.
Old June 5th, 2019, 05:09 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I might want to write a bio for Executioner 616, the bio for my custom hero Elecutioner 312. That bio alone did not inspire anyone to a bio for Executioner 616 yet. Before we get to writing a bio, who created Executioner 616.
Old June 5th, 2019, 06:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Dysole created Executioner 616. If you want to submit a bio for 616, then you might want to check in with her.
Old June 5th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After a bit of exhaustive research, I've assembled a list of units that don't have bios yet:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 6th, 2019, 01:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Boom Clap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I might want to write a bio for Executioner 616, the bio for my custom hero Elecutioner 312. That bio alone did not inspire anyone to a bio for Executioner 616 yet. Before we get to writing a bio, who created Executioner 616.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@Dysole created Executioner 616. If you want to submit a bio for 616, then you might want to check in with her.
I have some ideas as to what a bio would look like for executioner, but I'll fully admit I never fully fleshed out the ideas I had for her. The initial idea was to include it when I created the book for clarity purposes, but D_S convinced me it wasn't a thing that needed to be a requirement there. If you have ideas, I'm happy to bounce off of you.

~Dysole, admitting she originated from the idea of "what if your whole army was 7K?"
Old June 6th, 2019, 02:05 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Boom Clap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I have some ideas as to what a bio would look like for executioner, but I'll fully admit I never fully fleshed out the ideas I had for her. The initial idea was to include it when I created the book for clarity purposes, but D_S convinced me it wasn't a thing that needed to be a requirement there. If you have ideas, I'm happy to bounce off of you.

~Dysole, admitting she originated from the idea of "what if your whole army was 7K?"
It seems that Isadora needs a backup soulborg to aid Warden 816. This soulborg will be different than the average soulborg. The newly crafted soulborg which is called Executioner 616. There was more going on Isadora than being a prison, it was also a home for a factory to manufacture new soulborgs. Just before he was teleported away, Warden 816 met the new soulborg who is called Executioner 616.

The warden was proud of the accomplishment with this new soulborg. When Warden 816 start to brief the newly formed Executioner 616, the warden was teleported away. Some of the Mariedian prisoners planned a revolt when they learned of the wardens disappearance. She was unprepared to handle a revolt of this caliber. Isadora was in disarray, but Executioner 616 brought order, her ruthless nature instilled terror into the Mariedian prisoners when the other soulborgs started to blow up.

All of the Mariedian prisoners went back to their cells and order came back to Isadora. Just before she disappeared, Executioner 616 reinforced the prison cells, after that a beam of light engulfed Executioner 616 and transported him to a planet of mystery. When she came to Executioner 616 was proud to behold Utgar, a powerful being known as a valkyrie and he is even more ruthless than Executioner 616. Utgar ordered Executioner 616 to destroy his enemies with the deadly powers Utgar bequeathed to Executioner 616 which will increase her killing. Before Executioner 616 was about to leave the battlefield, some soulborgs who served Utgar greeted Executioner 616, they range from Warden 816 and the Deathwalker prototypes.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; June 6th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 03:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Thoughts:

Executioner is female for one.

Warden and executioner serve different functions in a prison so it's a bit odd that she'd be his backup.

I'm not exactly sure I see her as being in awe of Utgar, but I'll admit it's not impossible. I also didn't intend for her to have any special gifts granted to her by Utgar; I'm actually not sure what you're referring to there. The other soulborgs?

As written the bio comes across as very "and then this happened" and I feel like it could use some more characterization.

There's plenty here that's workable, but I do feel some more refining would need to be in order.

~Dysole, not really sure how much "ownership" she'd be allowed to claim here and whether or not this conversation is best moved to pm
Old June 6th, 2019, 09:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Zombie Hulk bio:

Shuffle. 'Brainsss'. Shuffle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction