Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 16th, 2010, 08:25 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Question MrWookiee's customs (NEW UPDATE 8/17)

I have finally decided to update my home page. It shall now show all of my customs, and be more spacially managed. Have fun
CUSTOMS (ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!)

Spoiler Alert!

REPAINTS
Spoiler Alert!

MODS (New)
Spoiler Alert!

NEW CARDS IN BOLD

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; August 17th, 2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 01:40 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: MrWookiee's customs

EDIT: removed

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; January 10th, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry I don't have the time or energy to comment on them all, might come back tommorow night and finish/continue...

Zombrilla:
You should change the name of Undead Bonding. Bonding is a power all on it's own and shouldn't be attempted to be altered unless you'd like someone to skip over it. You can also remove the 1-5 nothing happens part. Is this another head only hitzone zombie? If so, that might up the price by 5 points.

Venoc King:
I'd up the price to 230 easily because you can take a turn with all Venocs you control(and then you'd still get to roll for Frenzy). His race is not Venoc, it would be Viper. Venoc Bonding(once again, change the name) is overpowered. Way overpowered. I'd changed it to +1 defense or simply drop it.

Warmachine:
Add Special Attack to the power Gatling Gun. You can change his race to Soulborg, to give him some counters(and let him counter others). For the wording of Overload, you can change it to the first line of Sir Dupuis's Chalice of Fortitude. That power would come into play very late and I hope you didn't take it too heavily into account for the pricing. I'd shoot for 270 maybe?

Krigost:
Very interesting, a dragon made for defending his/her allies. 150 does seem like a good cost.

Sir Francois:
Although you can it or leave it, you might as well go with Deadly Strike instead of Supreme Sword. I'd boost him to 90 though.

Usually when you put up a new custom, it's wise to make a post. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed this thread even existed... Also, even crap-tastic cards are easier to use than text. If you can't get a good card made, I'd suggest MSE and photobucket

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM

I haven't made some of the cards as I just recently found an image uploader, so some of the cards will need to be modified. Thank you for your feedback. I thought I had Venoc King at a higher price... guess not. He was when I initially made him.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 26th, 2010, 08:09 PM

roflol *glass shatters*

These are pretty good customs!
I like Sir François the best, though. I think you should pop the price up a little, though.

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old October 29th, 2010, 10:03 PM

Thank you. I did, and I made his card. He's now 95.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:13 AM

roflol *glass shatters*

Great!
Do you use GIMP?

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old October 30th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Yes I do. It's a very good editor for Heroscape cards, except for the fact that I can't seem to find the correct font...

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

The ability "stealth dodge" has already been used, you'll probably want to change that.
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Right...

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Right...
What's that mean?
Old October 30th, 2010, 07:32 PM

Right... as in "oh yeah, I remember"

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards