Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 12th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Found a MS on sale

I just picked up another MS (my third) on sale at WalMart for 25 bux. It's probably just a deal with my local Wally, but I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone wanted to check their locals as well.

It was a 1st edition set too; still had the ugly water, but at least I got the separate attack and defense dice. The NGS is kinda funky looking too ... not that that matters much, I spose. He's just a base for a custom now.
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:07 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Luuuucky
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:17 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Were all of the master sets on sale, or just that one?

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old July 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
Wal-mart always seems to have the best deals but the weirdest findings.

I once found a pack of Romans their unopened with a sand tile on top of it.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old July 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Congrats on the find Xotli!
Old July 12th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanx all for the congrats. I definitely would not have bought another MS right now without that deal, so it was quite lucky for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
Were all of the master sets on sale, or just that one?
They were all on sale, but they only had two, and one was opened. Some of the figures were missing (I actually pulled them all out and counted) and who knows what else might have been missing.

I haven't checked any other Wally's closeby yet, but I'm going to try to tomorrow.
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM

Sundance Woo who?
You just never know. I found one at a Target mispriced (i assume, because i haven't been back yet). It was marked 9.98....and they honored it. You just gotta' keep checkin' because sooner or later you find em' mismarked or marked down, etc. And you jump on it like a desert traveler on an oasis.
Old July 13th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
I found one at a Target mispriced (i assume, because i haven't been back yet). It was marked 9.98....and they honored it.
Holy crap! Score, dude!
Old July 13th, 2006, 10:15 AM

C28525 has disabled reputation
I bought 4 EOV Master sets from my local Walmart for 24$. I had been watching the red price tags creep down and finally hit the point where the manager told me they would not go down anymore =)

If you hastle enough people at wally world they do tend to help. Seriously, try it.
Old July 13th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
I bought 4 EOV Master sets from my local Walmart for 24$. I had been watching the red price tags creep down and finally hit the point where the manager told me they would not go down anymore =)
You mean 24 each ... right? Please tell you meant that. Otherwise I would go into apoplectic envy.

That is a seriously good deal no matter which way you meant it. I wish I could find some more EOV's around here. But I've scoured the Wally's pretty thoroughly, I think. There might be a few in NoVA that I haven't tried (which is where I work). I need to start heading out into the hinterlands where there might be some Wally's in areas with not enough folks who appreciate HS.

But I ain't holdin' my breath.
Old July 13th, 2006, 03:45 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Nope it was 24 total. Go to the Walmarts after they do their "cleaning", check for HS Stuff and watch for the red tags. Eventually they will start marking the prices down alot when they need the shelf space.

They had 2 more sets but the GF was pissed about all the space that was starting to get used from my HS problem.
Old July 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
Nope it was 24 total.

I can't even imagine it ...

Dude, there's no way I could find that kind of a deal around here. HS stuff may get stuck on the shelf sometimes, but it never stays that long. Well, maybe I could pick up 63 copies of the Orm's Return heroese in about two months, but other than that ...

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales