Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Wave 1 EVERYWHERE! (well, 3 stores)

Hey, dunno if it is like this everywhere, but me and the wife went to 3 stores today (searching for housewares) 2 Targets and 1 Wal-mart. All 3 had full sets of wave 1 that they didn't have earlier this week.

I don't know if there are many people who still need wave 1, or if it is like this everywhere, but figured I would spread the knowledge for anyone who needs wave 1 and hasn't ordered it off of the net by now, for whatever reason, they could go check their local wallyworlds and bullseyes.

-jj

smallboxgames.com
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:02 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave I has been showing up quite a bit lately. According to Sandra, a bunch of Wave III is on the next ship, so I guess that means we should be seeing a surge of that soon. I wonder when the surge of Wave IV is coming.
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OK I was at Target and they have a bunch of Wave 1. So I pick up the hero pack that has Taelord in it, looking for wording that might indicate whether this is an updated version with possibly a CORRECTED taelord card. Nothing is written on the package, but there is a picture on the package of the Master set box..... And it looks like it could be the 2nd edition. Could these possibly be the corrected versions?????

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:30 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Here's to hoping.
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well, I can't be sure of this at all. The thought just hit me on my way home. What I really want is for anybody who happens to pick one of these up, to please tell us if it is an updated version, because if so, I am going to drive back and pick one up.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I bought another set of orcs, they had the old type of cards (the sturdier ones).

Dunno if that helps or not.

smallboxgames.com
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Well, it does help but it also baffles me ?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
I bought another set of orcs, they had the old type of cards (the sturdier ones).
Me too! I just opened my pack of orcs and realized the card stock was of the original thickness. Strange indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Well, I can't be sure of this at all. The thought just hit me on my way home. What I really want is for anybody who happens to pick one of these up, to please tell us if it is an updated version, because if so, I am going to drive back and pick one up.
I bought a second set of Heroes. No updated Taelord.
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:06 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Wave I has been showing up quite a bit lately. According to Sandra, a bunch of Wave III is on the next ship, so I guess that means we should be seeing a surge of that soon. I wonder when the surge of Wave IV is coming.
I really wish a surge of wave 3 hits soon. I only have 1 of each common for that wave.

Old July 10th, 2006, 10:10 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Well, this shows just how slowly Heroscape is getting distributed. How long ago was Wave 1 re-introduced?? Yeah quite a long time ago. We may very well be in for a HUGE lag in releases. Either that, or the brick and mortar stores are finally getting new product out on shelves and a bright future awaits....

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales