Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 23rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

A-Train. Use siege wisely.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:30 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Bad idea Marrowick
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bad form on my part for leaving it with an unfinished Battle Report, sorry about that. However, it is unlikely to come back as I just don't get to play Heroscape with the regularity that I used to, and that would be needed for this thread.
It was a pretty good run though.
Old April 26th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A_Train (Roman Archers x2, Einar Imperium x1 and Ogre Warhulk x1)

vs

C-Train (Greater Ice Elemental, Raelin, Wolves of Badru x 2, Khosument and Blue Wyrmling x 1)

(Sorry, its not really a pictured battle report, though you could guess who won if you like. It's more of me being happy with the fact that after several years without an opponent interested in Heroscape, my youngest has become of age and interest to play).
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great! I'm so happy for you, A-Train. This photo reminds me of what jexik has said about playing in a tournament: "As soon as you sit down to play, you've already won."

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 26th, 2015, 12:16 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like it will be a very fun game, a win for all.

Out of the 2 armies, I kinda like C-Train's army. The Greater Ice Elemental is just so cool.

Your flocked terrain looks great, btw. It is flocked, right?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old April 26th, 2015, 02:44 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats! That is cause for great rejoicing!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old April 27th, 2015, 08:07 AM
Battle Reporter

Thanks guys, it was so awesome to play again. Obviously, he doesn't have much strategy in his play, but its fun just to take units without thinking about their synergies . I mean, I don't think I had played Roman Archers more than once when I was getting a lot of Heroscape in.

C-Train did win this one, but of course I was going really easy on him. We played 3 matches, and after he won the first two, he clearly let me win the 3rd because he didn't want me to feel sad. What a guy.

Yep, that terrain is flocked. It's held up pretty well considering I did it years and years ago.
Old April 27th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Thanks guys, it was so awesome to play again. Obviously, he doesn't have much strategy in his play, but its fun just to take units without thinking about their synergies . I mean, I don't think I had played Roman Archers more than once when I was getting a lot of Heroscape in.

C-Train did win this one, but of course I was going really easy on him. We played 3 matches, and after he won the first two, he clearly let me win the 3rd because he didn't want me to feel sad. What a guy.

Yep, that terrain is flocked. It's held up pretty well considering I did it years and years ago.
Yea for flocked terrain! And yea for gaming with your son. Those are the best of times!
Old April 27th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Battle Reporter

Ah Grishnakh, it was your flocked tiles that inspired me in the first place. It is such an enjoyable feeling to play on flocked terrain.
Old April 27th, 2015, 08:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The flocked tile does look amazing, well done. I got in a few game with my wife the other day.(she is not a mini's gamer.) She won both times but I got to rationalize having my collection. So I know the feeling.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports