Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 9th, 2011, 07:10 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New Cards! 3-9-11

Orc Warchief

updated cards after further playtesting
Spoiler Alert!

Main Thread for more pictures and 2 other new cards.

@ Yesiamthatguy, thanks for that catch. I've already made the changes.
Old March 9th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Is the Roc's Arial Attack a normal attack, a Special Attack or a Special Ability? Either way it should be specified that it only activates when a s/m hero that you control attacks (right now it happens when any s/m hero within 8 spaces of the Roc attacks! ).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:40 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Greenvise Vine

Main Thread for more pictures and 2 other new cards.

Thanks Killometer, i'll be updating that card next.
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:03 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New! 4-25-11 Litharia

First page updated with three new
Old April 26th, 2011, 04:37 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New! 4-25-11 Litharia

deleted

Last edited by jahosaphat; May 3rd, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old April 27th, 2011, 07:10 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New! 4-27-11 SOULBOUR

New Sentinel destroyer 4-25-11

To check out the cards take the link
Main Thread and for more pictures
Old April 29th, 2011, 05:48 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New! 4-29-11 Soldiers

New Minesweepers Elite 4-29-11

Old April 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I love the minedroppers, but desert camo should only work at a range. Melee figures should be able to attack them on a sand space.
Old April 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM

Thanks elvenwizard9. Estivara is an example of no visible hit zone abilities. This doesn't mean they can't be attacked, simply that they can't be attacked by range, when on a sand space.

So if you were agreeing then ya, thats what it means, but if that was a statement saying I should change the wording, I think it is okay, unless there is something in the rules that you know of?
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:13 PM

Sertorius is surprisingly tart

There are some great ideas here.

Greater Cyclon Elemental - did you mean for it's name to be "Cyclone" instead of Cyclon? His ability is "Cyclone Disengage." Cyclon isn't really a word, but it still sounds cool. Just wondering. Also, Cyclone Disengage is a really interesting idea. It doesn't damage anything (unless there are drops), but can disrupt turtle formations. Why not word it so that he can move OVER figures...basically run them over and pick them up as he moves? (with apologies to my homeland in the South right now).

The Greater Wave Elemental I love love love. The Wave Rush ability is interesting.

About the Greater Fire Elemental -- how did you make him fit on the hexes of heroscape? Is he 4 hexes total? We considered his sculpt but could not figure out a way to make him fit (if I recall correctly).

Vampire Hunter -- I like the idea of Arrow of Light, but it seems really really really overpowered. You'd probably kill Sonya, Iskra, or Marcu with this in 1 attack. I guess that's the point of a vampire hunter, though. I looked at this sculpt and was tempted to make him the same race as Eltahale ("Goliath"). This guy is HUGE compared to the rest of the "human" DnD minis.

Beast Hunter -- love this guy's ability too. There aren't many Beasts in the regular 'Scape, and those are generally hard to kill; maybe you've made some beast squads I haven't looked at yet

Gith -- fun unit. Have you playtested this? 6 defense and Defensive Agility seems a little ridiculous. :P The Art of the Hunt needs a little wording help -- I think you mean ANY uncommon hero, but it isn't clear right now. Also, does it have unlimited range? Just any other uncommon hero anywhere on the map? Maybe 8 clear sight spaces should be added?

You have some rampant typos and formatting issues, but that isn't really important. The core ideas of the cards are interesting, even if some of them are a little, err... powerful.
Old April 29th, 2011, 06:44 PM

New Bravo Units 4-29-11

Sertorius...

First thankyou for all your comments. It helps a lot when knowing what others think of some of these abilities.

The elementals and the Hunters are two sets of the first custom DnD cards I made. I've been slowly collecting these figures off of Auggies, but they are hard to come across.

I do know the Vampire hunter is a little big, and your right, his class shouldn't be human, and since your one of many that says his ability is too powerful...can I just raise the points, or does the power need to be reduced? About the Fire elemental, if he is that large I didn't realize, and that probably wouldn't work. I wonder if a repaint on the Large air elemental would work.
I still need to re-due a lot of those cards, they are still on my older templates that I no longer use. So I basically have to re-due the whole card and just haven't had time.

I'm working on some beast customs, but there are already a lot out in the custom threads I have printed and use. A bear and panther for example. I've made a larger bear custom, and an eagle custom.

I re-read Glith and your right. His powers need to be worded differently. I'll work on his card first.

Thanks again for the comments...
Old April 29th, 2011, 08:49 PM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation

This is just a pet peeve of mine, but why not give unique heroes real names, rather than "Orc Warlord?"

Not one step backwards!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards