Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 7th, 2010, 07:55 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Velenne's Custom SuperHeroScape -3/7 Multiple Man pg 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
ARMY FROM ONE
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, you may take up to 3 additional consecutive turns with Multiple Man. Reduce the number of additional turns you may take with Multiple Man by one for each Wound Marker on this Army Card. After each turn, place his figure on the same space it began this turn on, or the next closest legal space if the original space is unavailable.

Just tried tweaking the wording. The effect should remain the same.
Adding consecutive may be an important clarification, or it may not, otherwise that looks fine to me.

After some further testing with Ghost Rider, I've made some changes to it and I'm happy with him. Here's his card:
Spoiler Alert!

Now he's what I want him to be on the field: horrifying! Just knowing Ghost Rider is on the board sends shivers up my spine much more than Morsbane's general tingliness. At least I know with Morsbane that if I focus on him for awhile, I can probably bring him down. But in a Supers game, Ghost Rider will be public enemy #1!

I've also updated the first post into an alphabetical index.

edit: I also learned an important lesson today. When creating a card already made by someone else, it's sooooooo much easier to just lift their hit zone image off their card than it is to painstakingly create my own! Live and learn, live and learn....
Old April 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
MULTIPLE MAN
Jamie Madrox
MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
INVESTIGATOR
CONFLICTED
MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 120

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, you may take up to 3 additional consecutive turns with Multiple Man. Reduce the number of additional turns you may take with Multiple Man by one for each Wound Marker on this Army Card. After each turn, place his figure on the same space it began this turn on, or the next closest legal space if the original space is unavailable.

DUPLICATION
If Multiple Man is attacked but receives no wounds from that attack, remove one Wound Marker from this Army Card.
I liked Adam's wording better than my original "Army From One" so I've switched to that and changed the name to "Divide and Conquer". I've also removed his disengage from Duplication, and the other clauses. This way, it's always a gamble attacking MM, even with a 50/50 leaving engagement attack. Hell, you can even attack him with your own figures to try to heal him! I love that!
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool concept, Velenne. There's one problem, though. With the current wording, Multiple Man can never leave the starting area. At the end of every turn, you have to move MM back to where he started his movement.
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ghost Rider's pretty cool. And yeah, negation goes a lot further in a Superhero game than a Valhalla one, IMO. Nice stuff there.
Small nitpick - but in the comic art section, there's a lil "Marvel" peaking up in the bottom right hand corner.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Very cool concept, Velenne. There's one problem, though. With the current wording, Multiple Man can never leave the starting area. At the end of every turn, you have to move MM back to where he started his movement.
I assumed that on the turn he used the power, that was part of the price he payed to do it. It's optional, so he can always move and attack regularly, if he doesn't use the power.
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I assumed that on the turn he used the power, that was part of the price he payed to do it. It's optional, so he can always move and attack regularly, if he doesn't use the power.
Hmmm. I'm not sure powers work that way, though. Otherwise, Special Powers that hindered a figure could just be "turned off".

EDIT: What if it said "...after each additional turn taken..."?
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm. I'm not sure powers work that way, though. Otherwise, Special Powers that hindered a figure could just be "turned off".

Aaaah, you're right! Tricksy logic, tricksy it is....

If I said "after each additional turn" then you'd have to keep track of where he ended up on his first activation. I'd rather just leave him on the last space he ends up.

I guess it could say "Before taking an additional turn with Multiple Man, place his figure...". But is that clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ghost Rider's pretty cool. And yeah, negation goes a lot further in a Superhero game than a Valhalla one, IMO. Nice stuff there.
Small nitpick - but in the comic art section, there's a lil "Marvel" peaking up in the bottom right hand corner.
Thanks! The Marvel watermark was on the pic itself so there wasn't much I could do about it. It doesn't bother me too much.

Also, I'm very pleased to have finally printed out many of my and various C3G cards onto a very nice, glossy, card stock! They're super slick and look official.

Last edited by Velenne; April 14th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Also, I'm very pleased to have finally printed out many of my and various C3G cards onto a very nice, glossy, card stock! They're super slick and look official.
What materials did you use? And what type of printer?
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I've got a canon iP2600. I printed to a Staples' brand 5x7, 80lb glossy photo card. 50 sheets, 15 bucks. Printed in best quality, they look and feel exactly like the real thing, except the reverse side isn't glossy. I wasn't concerned with the reverse side anyway.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I've got a canon iP2600. I printed to a Staples' brand 5x7, 80lb glossy photo card. 50 sheets, 15 bucks. Printed in best quality, they look and feel exactly like the real thing, except the reverse side isn't glossy. I wasn't concerned with the reverse side anyway.
Man, there's so much I haven't done for the "production" side of my set yet ... I printed some "OK" World's Finest cards, but that's it so far, and I have tons of figures left to rebase. So much to do!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2010, 06:49 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Quote:
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I was operating that under the assumption that since it said "you may" the entire power was optional, but I do see how you can make an argument to contrary because of how the last line is worded.

Velenne, have ou considered making it a special attack ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza
DIVIDE AND CONQUER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Multiple Man may only attack enemies he would have been able to move adjacent to with a movement of 5. Mulitple Man may attack two addtional times with Divide and Conquer Special Attack. Reduce the amount of additional times Divide and Conquer may be used by one for each wound on this Army Card
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

By making it a Special Attack, he becomes immune to abilities like Counterstrike. I'm not sure that would be thematic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations