Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2020, 11:42 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Its down to $65.00 now. Hopefully it was just a typo.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 27th, 2020, 08:56 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Near Complete Heroscape Collection

I was bidding on this lot but got outbid at $1700 and watched it go for $2700 (I didn't value it past $2000?). Looks like the buyer was All_Things_Heroscape.

Idk where they're based out of but with my tax rate in Ohio that $2700 + $150 shipping easily passes $3000. Then to make a profit on resale you'd have to sell for $3600 at least? This to remention that I didn't value it past $2000? That's an 80% increase! Not sure how ATH can realistically expect to regain their money on that but I guess that shows just how their prices are so high. Plus paying eBay fees? Man...

Also as a side note, I was outbid by a "normal" buyer, but it sure sucks to bid against a giant overpriced Heroscape reseller on lots like these.
Old June 27th, 2020, 01:53 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Near Complete Heroscape Collection

I was bidding on this lot but got outbid at $1700 and watched it go for $2700 (I didn't value it past $2000?). Looks like the buyer was All_Things_Heroscape.

Idk where they're based out of but with my tax rate in Ohio that $2700 + $150 shipping easily passes $3000. Then to make a profit on resale you'd have to sell for $3600 at least? This to remention that I didn't value it past $2000? That's an 80% increase! Not sure how ATH can realistically expect to regain their money on that but I guess that shows just how their prices are so high. Plus paying eBay fees? Man...

Also as a side note, I was outbid by a "normal" buyer, but it sure sucks to bid against a giant overpriced Heroscape reseller on lots like these.
Yeah I was watching that one too, and stopped when the first bid of that night was 1700.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hmmm...I have more figures than were listed there. Plus a ton of terrain. Need to update the home owners insurance.
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:27 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Hmmm...I have more figures than were listed there. Plus a ton of terrain. Need to update the home owners insurance.
Right?! And that lot didn't even include the rarest of figures/terrain like Tundra, Jungle/Spiders, Wave 9, or Aquilla's Alliance!
Old June 30th, 2020, 09:48 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just moved and upped my Renter's Insurance from 10,000 to 20,000 as I have at least 10,000 between Heroscape and all my other games - way more than anything else I own in my house (even counting clothes at replacement cost).

P.S. Well I do have 400+ CDs and 200+ DVD/Blu-Rays, but those are a mix of worthless and priceless now (most are on streaming but some rarer CDs are nowhere online)
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:34 PM

Looking through the past 8 highest priced lots auctioned on eBay for Heroscape over the past 3 months, it looks like ATH was a top bidder in 5 of them, winning 3. There are also others with over 7000 reviews (100%) and ~5000 reviews (100%) that have been top bidders on the same lots. Probably other resellers?

Just unfortunate. Guess that's how it works though. They have the money to put upfront. I'm just salty.
Old June 30th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Which is why I'm happy the 3D models and printing is an ever expanding thing now.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 30th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Which is why I'm happy the 3D models and printing is an ever expanding thing now.
100% this. I wish 3D prints could be sold, but unfortunately that’s probably not legal. Imagine if someone could 3D print Aquilla’s Alliances and sell them for the retail $25...
Old June 30th, 2020, 04:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Yes that would be very illegal. Same reason why I can’t make Disney tee-shirts and sell em for cheap. Damn that mouse!
Old June 30th, 2020, 04:43 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Yes that would be very illegal. Same reason why I can’t make Disney tee-shirts and sell em for cheap. Damn that mouse!
Cough etsy, redbubble cough. Just gotta make a new account whenever banwaves happen.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Cough etsy, redbubble cough. Just gotta make a new account whenever banwaves happen.
I have a cousin who actually is employed to catch folks who do this so they can send cease and desist orders.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales