Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 31st, 2010, 06:11 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Lucky Man. I would kill for one of those Gorillas and Hounds and one of those Kilts and Commandos.
I value my life, so I will not bring those to the next tournament.

~Rednax
Old November 21st, 2010, 12:56 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

My latest purchase:

1x ROTV with EOV's
2x RttFF
2x VW (missing 2 lava tiles)

for $50. Not bad, though not nearly as good as others listed in this thread! Someday I will get my Tundra..... someday.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old November 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not bad? That sounds crazy good to me. I just wish I had any lava at all and I could sure use more terrain period at this point. Nice buy!
Old November 21st, 2010, 02:55 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

nice score

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...095705061.html

The seller wrote me it's an RotV, SotM, and Heroes of Lindesfarme for $50.

Not a steal, but a good value.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 10th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Ragnar Woo who?

http://frederick.daype.com/electroni...-Ad-22260.html

Somebody in the northeast should jump on this!!!!! This looks like a great deal with some very rare sets.
Old December 10th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Chorazin Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post

Somebody in the northeast should jump on this!!!!! This looks like a great deal with some very rare sets.
Damn! the flagbearers alone are with that much. If I had $300 I'd make the 2 hour drive.
Old December 10th, 2010, 04:39 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorazin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post

Damn! the flagbearers alone are with that much. If I had $300 I'd make the 2 hour drive.
If only I wasn't in California, I could really use some of that, and trade off the rest of it....

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I found a good deal for a RotV (Don't have a full one myself, just most of one) and some additional figures. I emailed the guy asking what the other figures were. 35 bucks for the RotV terrain alone is worth it.
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:02 AM

Shingotink is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: Craigslist Deals

I just traveled 250 miles for one hell of a deal.

For $130 I got an awesome early Christmas gift for myself.

4 ROTV sets, there are quite a few missing figures, but there are enough to make 2 complete sets. They were also missing a few 7 Hex grass (which I believe I have extras of anyways) and a few water spaces.
these included one set of sparkly water and one set of the original onyx vipers

1 complete SOTM.

1 complete Marvel set

2 complete lava sets

1 tundra set, missing 2 ice tiles

2 flag bearers w/dice and bags (Jandar & Vydar)

1 Orm's Return

1 Raknar's Vision

4 fortress sets, missing a few bases, 10 battlements, 3 ladders and one wall walk tile

2 RTTFF missing one double hew tile

Wave7 Heroes of Elswin

1 set of all boosters through wave 6 (2x Gladiators & Agents) except...
Wave1
Grut Orcs
The IX Roman

Wave2
Drones & Minions

Wave 6
Archers & Kyrie

There were also a ton of custom figures (over 50)

Biggest issue besides the 2 missing ice tiles, is that the cards them self were not in the greatest shape plus the majority of them were laminated.

There was so much stuff that I am giving my nephew a whole master set tomorrow, plus I am holding on to a bunch of figures to surprise him with on Christmas day

I also will still have a bunch of extra terrain & figures which I'm hoping I can use to trade for at the very least the two missing ice tiles.

Before today I was quite a long way from reaching my goal of 1x all boosters, 4 sets of ROTV terrain, 3 SOTM terrain, 2 Marvel, 2 DND, 4 RTTFF, 2 lave, 2 tundra, 2 Jungle, all large figure packs and all 5 flag bearers (not to concerned with the remaining two con exclusives).

Now I am just a few tiles shy for my goal ROTV mark, 1 Tundra + 2 extra ice tiles, 1 Jungle, 1X wave 6 Archers & Kyrie, Einar & Ullar flag bearers and 1 DND set (which is super easy to get).

On a side note, since I was in Orlando picking this up I stopped by Cool Stuff and finally picked up D13.
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:19 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingotink View Post
I just traveled 250 miles for one hell of a deal.

For $130 I got an awesome early Christmas gift for myself.

Wow, even after you figure in gas/pit stop costs that is a very good deal! Merry Christmas to you!

- Raider30
Old December 12th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Ragnar Woo who?

You found this off a listing through craigslist????? congrats

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales