Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2017, 10:15 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Idaho/Utah NHSD - Valhallan Wastelands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I guess I'll do Icy Crevasse as well then.
So we'll have three maps in the car with us? (Along with you, Zach, Ammron, True, and myself?) Fun car ride..... Let's do it!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:22 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

For the trap on Cracked, I'd run something like this:

LAVA ERUPTION
Roll one unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to at least one empty molten lava space. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not effected by Lava Eruption.
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
So we'll have three maps in the car with us? (Along with you, Zach, Ammron, True, and myself?) Fun car ride..... Let's do it!
Only for part of the way. I'll be meeting you guys in Brigham to take a couple of you guys up so you can have some leg room.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Only for part of the way. I'll be meeting you guys in Brigham to take a couple of you guys up so you can have some leg room.
Woot woot!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Hey, guys, I'm in need of x2 squads of Death Knights of Valkrill for this Saturday. Might anyone have any I could borrow?
I got you!
@Sir Heroscape just a reminder about the x2 squads of death knights. I'm bringing Cracks.

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 29th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

It was fun guys. Glad I could come.
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:16 AM

Great tournament! Thanks for putting it on!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day