Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:26 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WA/OR Super Heroscape Tournament: 11/11

Added two more maps (Yellowstone Throwdown and Alkali Lake), enough for 12-15 players. The maps are in the 3rd post of this thread.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:55 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nine pre-built armies we will have on hand have been added to post #2. More to come. If you have ideas for 1000 point armies, let us know.
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
All C3G special rules will apply. We may need to remind each other of those rules as we go . . . it has been more than a couple years since I've played C3G. We will do a brief overview of the differences before we start. The only potential additional special rules would be granted to those youngsters in the crowd - which are still to be determined (starting with a hero glyph, etc).

Robbdaman, who you coming dressed as?
Since you are still adding maps and you said it's been awhile I wanted to remind you that the Lava rules for C3G were modified sometime in the last couple years...and we added a new rules set (Magic Spells)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Nine pre-built armies we will have on hand have been added to post #2. More to come. If you have ideas for 1000 point armies, let us know.
...as for more 1000 point armies...we have a whole thread on army building. Here is a link to the 1000 point ones.

C3G 1000 Point Armies

I'd suggest the following though...

CLASSIC X-MEN:
Professor X + Beast + Angel + Cyclops + Jean Grey + Iceman

FANTASTIC FOUR:
Mister Fantastic + Invisible Woman + Thing + Human Torch

Justice Trinity
Superman (II) + Batman (II) + Wonder Woman (I)

Have fun and good luck guys.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Thanks japes. I am using the 1000 point army post you linked as I build the armies. We don't quite have all figures (nor multiples of many), so I am doing some cross-referencing as I build.

I have only posted a handful of armies so far. Anticipate 30+ pre-built armies to be on hand come tourney day.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:36 PM

I have added pre-built armies to the second post. We have 30 so far and will add more this week.
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:02 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just confirmed that I do have work off for this. I'm excited!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As to dressing up I unfortunately dont have a super hero costume unless a jedi counts.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 5th, 2017, 03:41 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Dress warm is the key. I want to go as king pin but will not have the time to do the costume. 2/3 of the kids have something that will work. Working on the last 1/3 and mine potentially. Jedi counts if you want! Thanks to Nomad for all the effort in army building.
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM

Up to 44 pre-built armies listed in the 2nd post.
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:50 PM
the above

Also I'd like to use the simians Army if no one minds.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Also I'd like to use the simians Army if no one minds.
This one?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...19#post1842619

Sounds amusing. I'm not sure I can make a costume either, I do have superhero t-shirts.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM
the above

I meant specifically the pre-built one back at the beginning of this thread. But yes those simians.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events