Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 25th, 2016, 10:40 PM

Evil Sacrament is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Kursus

Kursus seems like a good unit, I try to make and laminate all the C3V stuff but I'm having a hard time finding kursus. I checked eBay, amazon, T&T any other site suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you
Old October 26th, 2016, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Try miniaturemarket.com

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2016, 12:03 AM

Evil Sacrament is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for the suggestion didn't have any luck though
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

If you are up for painting, the APE-X from Reaper Bones is not a bad option:

https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/ape/latest/80001

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 28th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The separate figure in this set, $10 at Miniature Market, is similar to the one used for Kursus - at least the closest of any other Karman figure. The vehicle wouldn't be very Heroscape-friendly, but maybe could be an LOS blocker or be modified into some crashed plane terrain.

BTW: As of 10/12/17, the set is down to $8.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; October 12th, 2017 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Price update.
Old October 12th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

C3V would like to add the following R&Cs:

Quote:
Q: If Kursus attempts his Sonic Fists Special Attack while he is affected by the glyph of Proftaka, what happens?
A: Kursus is destroyed after the attack. He may use the attack, but he cannot be placed, so he is destroyed.

Q: If Kursus destroys a Unique Human figure that has an Ebon Armor on its card with Sonic Fists Special Attack, can Kursus be placed on that space before the Ebon armor replaces the figure?
A: No.
Kursus is not placed until after his attack action is complete. The Ebon Armor may be placed first.

Q: If a figure is destroyed in the process of Sonic Fists Special Attack, but by a different power or effect (e.g. a Divider divides, but the new Divider is killed by Engagement Strike), does that destroyed figure count as "one of the destroyed figures" for the purpose of placing Kursus?
A: No
, "the destroyed figures" refers only to figures destroyed by Kursus's Sonic Fists Special Attack.
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Let's tag @MegaSilver so he knows to take care of the OP. Thanks, Scy and MS!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Finally added those R&Cs, and also added a bio (written by myself) from the recent C3V Bio contest.
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Funny this thread came up, as I picked Kursus to fill out my mixed build of Vydar heroes and Nhah Scirh Cultists in a 3-player free-for-all. My two opponents took a Zombies/Cyprien build, and a KoW/Nilfhiem build. Lots of high ground and cover let Kursus advance pretty far into hostile territory, and while the other armies were exchanging blows, Kursus got off a 3-skull Sonic Fists SA against Sir Gilbert and 2 Knights engaged with Cyprien. Both Knights went down, while Gilbert and Cyprien took 2 wounds apiece. Always nice to see a low-cost hero make an outsized impact.

I ended up losing, as my Cultists couldn't muster a defense against the Zombies. Good game!
Old November 4th, 2019, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

How hard is kursus to get hold of nowadays? I am getting ready to join the fray in scanning figures for 3d printing and I may start with Kursus.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2019, 11:21 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
How hard is kursus to get hold of nowadays? I am getting ready to join the fray in scanning figures for 3d printing and I may start with Kursus.
Definitely one of the more challenging figures unfortunately. I haven't seen him in the wild in a while.
Old November 4th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

You have to put a subscribed search into ebay. I've seen a few that way. About once every 5 - 6 months one will pop up for around $30, or in a lot with other AT-43 stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs