Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = WOLVES OF FENRIC

SPECIES = HAEMOVORES
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = HUNTERS ?
PERSONALITY = CURSED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

LURKING BELOW
Wolves of Fenric do not start on the battlefield. At start of each round you may place any Wolves of Fenric that have not been placed this game on any empty water space. When an opponent's figure moves adjacent to an empty water space, you may place a Wolves of Fenric figure that has not been placed this game on that empty water space.

HAEMOVORE MOVEMENT
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Wolves of Fenric, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Wolves of Fenric's height of 5 when climbing. Wolves of Fenric do not stop their movement when entering a water space.

MENTAL BARRIER
Wolves of Fenric cannot engage or attack a Galifrayen, Devout or Wise figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Haemovores were a species of vampire-like humanoids who evolved from humans. They fed on the blood of humans, though they could also survive in sea water, which had a similar salt content.

The Haemovores had enormous strength and power, and could climb sheer surfaces with ease. They were resistant to bullets, and could only be killed by a stake to the heart. Also, Haemovores had razor-sharp claws, which they used to kill people. Haemovores could even weld metal with their hands, and older Haemovores built up armour made of metal they collected and melted together. The Haemovores could be stopped with a psychic barrier, which in humans was created by the mental processes associated with strong faith; the Doctor could create this barrier at will. In the presence of the barrier, the Haemovores often responded with ear-splitting shrieks.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 5th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, y’all are really catering to my specific tastes today.

I like them, although I do think it begs an actual Fenric design at some point. I do think they have a bit too many limiters atm...if there’s no water spaces or if the opponent has a large enough amount of Gallifreyan, Devout, or Wise figures you’re kinda just screwed. Maybe those could be reimagined as deterrents instead of straight no-sells?

Are you liking the 7th Doctor era? Him with Ace is probably one of my favorite eras of the show.
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fenric is next. An abstract hero.
I think there are plenty of ways to get water on the map. Could ease up on some of the restrictions though.
I really like the 7th Doctor and I am fairly certain I have never watched any full episodes until recently. I could not stand 5 & 6 but I am starting to warm up to them, mostly through the Companions.
Ace is tops. Great character. This Doctor starts to get dark which is a nice change from the buffoonery that had crept into the last few. Going to be sad when his run ends but that means the series will start again from the beginning and I love the original episodes.
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:54 PM

NAME = FENRIC
SECRET IDENTITY = HASTUR THE UNSPEAKABLE

SPECIES = GREAT OLD ONE
UNIQUENESS = ABSTRACT HERO
CLASS = GOD/DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = EVIL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 0

POINTS = ???

POSSESSION
After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Fenric you may choose a figure that is not an Event Hero and take a turn with that figure. {D20 roll?? Time Lords, Devout, Wise get a bouns?}

HAEMOVORE ARMY
After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Fenric you may take a turn with every Haemovore figure you control and then place a wound marker on this card.

LIGHTNING STRIKE
???

TELEPORTATION
????

Fenric, also known as Hastur the Unspeakable, Aboo-Fenrán, the Wolf and the Hunger, was an immensely powerful sentient force that was at least as old as the universe itself and an intelligence of pure evil, later identified as a Great Old One.

Fenric did have a body, one with a thousand limbs that stretched across several dimensions, (AUDIO: Gods and Monsters) but like many Old Ones lost it and became dependent on possessing others. He could presumably inhabit any body in any time, possibly killing the original consciousness if suppressed long enough. (AUDIO: Black and White) If a body became too weak, he would transfer into another. He was able to teleport and could cause lightning strikes. While imprisoned, he was still aware of events outside the Shadow Dimensions and could move people through time and space in time storms, whilst also influencing their destinies without them knowing. These individuals, who had been touched by the curse of Fenric, were known as the Wolves of Fenric. (TV: The Curse of Fenric) He was able to control an army of Haemovores, though this was a drain on his mind, and he was able to bestow free will onto individual creatures.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, I really need to re-listen to Gods and Monsters at some point. It was the finale of a major epic arc in the audios where Seven rematches with a bunch of the Elder Gods of the Whoniverse, ending with Fenric. I don't remember much, but I remember it being awesome.

I like the design in general, but I feel like we're missing something if we don't get a chess allusion into either this design or Seven's. (Although maybe that's more on Seven than Fenric, chess symbolism is used a lot in that whole era.)

I don't exactly know how teleportation would work on an Abstract Hero, but the lightning strike effect could be cool fur sure. Something touching on him moving people around and subtly manipulating them could be cool too.
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:11 PM

I assumed the teleportation would be of whatever host vessel he is in.
A Time Storm power could be a better option.
Not sure how to do a chess power.
The lightning strike did not seem super powerful but could be good for a.possible auto wound, maybe better against DOs.
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Just A Head

Maybe he could summon one of these? Just spitballing, I'd want to go back and see what that ability is actually like in the story.

For a "chess" power, I think one of the themes that really sticks out in the story is long-term manipulation. Fenric and the Doctor are like two Palpatines who have been scheming and plotting in preparation for this conflict for many many years. So something that captures that sense of having been pulling strings in the background for lifetimes would feel right I imagine.
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:36 PM

Happy Birthday to my favorite Doctor, Tom Baker, 86.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 21st, 2020, 05:21 PM

NAME = WOTAN

SECRET IDENTITY = WILL OPERATING THOUGHT ANALOGUE

SPECIES = A. I.
UNIQUENESS = EVENT/UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPUTER
PERSONALITY = CALCULATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6 (double spaced)

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

CENTRAL ORGANISER
Before rolling for initiative you may immediately reveal an X order marker on this card and take a turn with any Android figure you control. After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with WOTAN you may take a turn with any Android or Hypnotized figure you control. If WOTAN is destroyed, remove all of your order markers.

WOTAN RULES
All Human figures you control are considered to have the Mental Shield special power and have the Hypnotized personality in addition to what is listed on their cards.

IMMOBILE
WOTAN can never move normally.

Could see adding in a DO here. Radio Tower. This would allow you to Hypnotize all Human figures.

Old February 21st, 2020, 05:32 PM
Just A Head

This is what people in the 60s actually thought artificial intelligences would look like.

Cool design. I definitely think he makes sense as a general Android leader within the C3G context. I am worried he kinda slots into the same space as Mad Thinker, but they do have differences.

Making all Humans Hypnotized, then allowing you to take a turn with any Hypnotized figure seems like a roundabout way to ultimately do very little. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen the episodes, but is there a way to spice that part up a bit?

Also, what did you think about Ben and Polly?
Old February 21st, 2020, 05:58 PM

Are those the Companions?
I think there is a Hypnotized tie in with magic users, Mordo I believe.
If the Radio Tower is added in you could Hypnotize all Human figures which could be pretty good.
Old February 21st, 2020, 05:58 PM

Are those the Companions?
Double Post

Last edited by Tornado; February 21st, 2020 at 06:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy