Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 10th, 2006, 05:00 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
To be honest, I don't think you need that limitation. It's not like there are many maps where he's going to be completely underneath something anyway. When it does happen, you could just say he's storing up solar power.
I guess your right, I was thinking specificcally about him being inside of a castle, because you wouldn't get sunlight there. Like you said though it hardy ever happens so maybe I should take it out. Then it gets to be a really short power, but I guess that doesn't really matter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petsuchos
SEARING BEAMS SPECIAL
ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 5.
Searing Beams can only
be used once per round.

Old November 10th, 2006, 11:15 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Horus the Avenger

Myth Unit. A fast unit that may attack multiple enemies.

Scientific Name - Archifalco pharonicus
Size - about 9' tall
Diet - scarab beetles and honey

Because the Avenger is so deadly figiting hand-to-hand, it is best to combat him with ranged units. In combat, the Avenger periodically attacks as a wirlwind, damaging all enemy units around him.

Horus was th child of Osiris and Isis who, upon reaching adulthood, was known a Her-ned-tef-ef, "Horus, Avenger of his father," whose role it was to seek vengence and cast out the evils of Set.

"Behold, the fire riseth in Abydos and it cometh; I cause it to come, the Eye of Horus. It is set in order upon thy brow, O Osiris Khenti-Amenti; it is set in the shrine and riseth on thy brow." - The Pyramid Texts

-Age of Mythology

Old November 11th, 2006, 12:51 PM

Wintry has disabled reputation
Wow! Horus is pretty cool!
Old November 11th, 2006, 08:28 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Yay!! More AOM customs. Now let's see a scorpion man or a roc!!!!

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 11th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, man! That's great! I love Horus! Nice whirlwind, and Vengeance is a great ability.

Only thing is, there are few scenarios in which you'll use his normal attack over a special. Mostly just when he's got allies next to him. What about lowering his special to 4, and raising his standard to 4? Then he can try to maneuver for height - otherwise there's not much point.
Old November 12th, 2006, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintry
Wow! Horus is pretty cool!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
Yay!! More AOM customs. Now let's see a scorpion man or a roc!!!!
Don't worry I'm getting to them. Next is a Scarab though, then we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Yeah, man! That's great! I love Horus! Nice whirlwind, and Vengeance is a great ability.

Only thing is, there are few scenarios in which you'll use his normal attack over a special. Mostly just when he's got allies next to him. What about lowering his special to 4, and raising his standard to 4? Then he can try to maneuver for height - otherwise there's not much point.
Yea I found that out through playtesting. I had hoped that with vengence you would want to have Egyptians close to him, forcing him to use the normal attack. Although your suggestion is a good one. I'll raise the attack to 4 and lower the Wirlwind Special Attack to 4.

Thanks for the feedback keep it coming.

Old November 12th, 2006, 01:46 AM

Ok I fixed it. Do you think 130 points is reasonable? And one loose end on Petsuchos should I get rid of the first line in Searing Beams SA?

Old November 12th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
On Petsuchos - do you mean the part where he can only use it once per round? Because I like that. That's a cool limitation, though it does require remembering if he already used it this round (not that I care, I still like it). Or do you mean the part about having stuff above him?
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:57 AM

The stuff above him, I know you think it should be taken out, and I agree that it hardly ever comes up but I wanted to see if any one else had an opinion.

Old November 12th, 2006, 03:09 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation

does crocodopilis mean only if he's next to another egyptian while he's in the water or is it supposed to be "or"
Old November 12th, 2006, 04:26 PM

It means when Petsuchos is in water AND adjacent to an Egyptian he cannot be attack from a range. I have this power because Petsuchos was a crocodile who lived in a large lake in the center of the city of Croctodopolis and was worshipped and protected by the Egyptains

Old November 13th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
I would take out the first line of searing beams...

Crocodoplis
If Pets... is on a water space and adjacent to an Egyptian he may not be targeted by a non-adjacent figure.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards