Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 29th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Aquilla ~ Hinted from the Begining

Her theme to me seems to be somewhat reclusive, keep to themselves characters. The dwarves are hidden away, the Mohicans got their own little tribe, Master Woo likes to stay out of the limelight while his monk disciples are out fighting for Ullar (Who to me feels like the "in balance with nature" and "nature unleashed general").

As opposed to Ullar who seems to have characters that are in balance with nature Aquilla's units seem to be more of the live off the land til it's gone and move on type. The Mohicans eat all the buffalo in the area then go somewhere else, the spiders and Sujoah eat all the prey then move out, the dwarves mine everything out of a hill and go to a new hill.

But I thought she was strongly against Utgar. Either way though she's my favorite general looking at things on a per character basis, The Mohican River Tribe really hit the mark for me more than the other wave 9 squads.
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:00 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart

I vaguely remember reading this awhile back. I'm not entirely sure who pointed it out or anything, but I thought we all concluded it was referring to Braxas. But now, this is quite interesting
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:05 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific View Post
I vaguely remember reading this awhile back. I'm not entirely sure who pointed it out or anything, but I thought we all concluded it was referring to Braxas. But now, this is quite interesting

Huh? Are you saying that you think the poison gas was released into the water BY Braxas?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker

Mates, I would not be so sure the reference is to Aquilla. Remember - Utgar, Jandar, and the rest are no longer kyrie generals. All Kyrie who can drink from the Wellsprings and then summon warriors afterwards gain the title of Valkyrie. Aquilla is included in this select group.

The kyrie general referenced here could be any female kyrie leading an army.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:44 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific View Post

Huh? Are you saying that you think the poison gas was released into the water BY Braxas?
Well, at the time, it was the only thing that even remotely made sense, so yeah.
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Aquilla is Ullar in drag...
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy View Post
Mates, I would not be so sure the reference is to Aquilla. Remember - Utgar, Jandar, and the rest are no longer kyrie generals. All Kyrie who can drink from the Wellsprings and then summon warriors afterwards gain the title of Valkyrie. Aquilla is included in this select group.

But the passage DOES say Valkyire, and the only Valkyrie we know are Jandar, Utgar, Vydar, Ullar, Einar, and Aquilla. And she's the only female. Who else would it be??

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy View Post

But the passage DOES say Valkyire, and the only Valkyrie we know are Jandar, Utgar, Vydar, Ullar, Einar, and Aquilla. And she's the only female. Who else would it be??
Well gee Necro, Aquilla as a Valkyrie seems pretty clear to me too. These crazy kids and their imaginations. Next up Aquilla is dating Sujoah since she can transform him from a burrfly to a prince with a kiss.

Don't read too much into the back story kids.
Old July 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart

Hmmmm... this is quite interesting.

I was always one to jump on the bandwagon that believed that Vydar would be the one to betray the alliance..... this changes things....

And then again, the passage might not be saying that 'she' is the Valkyrie General. Hmmmmm... this is quite intriguing...
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:36 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

[quote=TheSparkleInYourWater;881450] The Mohicans eat all the buffalo in the area then go somewhere else [quote]

I thought Mohicans lived more... east. Ah well, You were trying to prove a point.

Back on topic, I think that this act, if proven to be Aquilla's doing, might not have been so evil. She is in a war and she's being chased by what she believes to be enemy troops. What would you do? Die heroicly, keep running and hope they don't catch you, or let loose some poison gas in the hopes of stalling the enemy while you can get away to your people and help them survive by sommoning more units to fight on your behalf? Kind of silly really but then again this is heroscape.

Edit: Hmm seemed to mess up the quote option there.
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
Did you know Heroscape told you about her in the very begining. troubleman23 and I found this. In the Game a Toxic mist the stroy goes like this...

A Valkyrie genera knew that other would follow her here, to Trollsford. That is why she released a poisonous gas into the water. Now they must not only fight each other, but fight to breath...yet they can only hold there breath for so long.

So Aquilla was mentioned right in the very begining when all we had was the master set.
Poison gas, eh? Maybe this thread is right and Utgar isn't evil. Maybe it will turn out the Aquilla is the real threat to the rest of the Generals.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Back on topic, I think that this act, if proven to be Aquilla's doing, might not have been so evil. She is in a war and she's being chased by what she believes to be enemy troops. What would you do? Die heroicly, keep running and hope they don't catch you, or let loose some poison gas
Last I checked, using poison gas was a war crime. If she was a US soldier she'd be hung up by her booty, no matter what her excuse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion