Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 22nd, 2007, 01:39 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't know, those seem kinda long for Primadon spines. I'm going to guess Vipers or some unnamed species. But the skulls on the end aren't viper, so I don't know for sure. And you're right about the rider's heads

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 22nd, 2007, 11:29 AM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezandcshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Like this one?
<snip see above>
Yes, I've seen that alleged picture. But in the packaging.
Ok, well, how about the photo of the figs in the case at Gencon? click the photo for a larger pic
Yeah, I just wanna see the packaging. Okay?

Do I really need a signature?
Old November 22nd, 2007, 12:08 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's either Marro heads on Viper Spines or Primadon Heads on Viper Spines, in my opinion. Either way, the Marro Cavalry are sick little buggers.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 22nd, 2007, 04:53 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
It's either Marro heads on Viper Spines or Primadon Heads on Viper Spines, in my opinion. Either way, the Marro Cavalry are sick little buggers.
Either that or mini versions of the new hive lord... (Thats right, I'm implying that the heads on spines are living weapons that are very much alive and would slither away if dropped...)

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old November 22nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
I'm leaning towards Minnion's theory, not that they're miniature Hive lords but that they are a marro living weapon of some sort, just like the Stingers' rifles are alive and can suck energy out of their hosts to increase attack power.

The color sceme leads me to think the weapons are marro based as opposed to actual bones, but the character bio will surely tell.

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old November 22nd, 2007, 05:11 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
More good theories, everyone! I think I agree with Zealot's theory, now that I think of it.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I think they are from other dead Marro-like creatures, maybe not dead. I wonder why the things they are riding aren't boney and fleshy?

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 22nd, 2007, 08:01 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Nice pic Bunjee! I found myself staring at it for 10 minutes straight observing every little detail in the sculpts - from the "land-shark's" pectorals to the way the middle one is captured in mid-stride.

And to add to the ongoing speculation I would say the spines belong to Primadon's. If you look at the skull belonging to the middle you'll notice better than the rest that it matches a gorilla's skull almost perfectly. As for the elongated spine - who knows? Maybe it was a lack of detail or it looks longer because Primadon stand hunched over as opposed to upright.
Old November 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My money's on a detatchable conjoined twin kind of thing.
Old November 28th, 2007, 09:22 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Like this one?
<snip see above>
Yes, I've seen that alleged picture. But in the packaging.
Ok, well, how about the photo of the figs in the case at Gencon? click the photo for a larger pic
Yeah, I just wanna see the packaging. Okay?
Currently the only packaging shots we have are in the first post of this thread collected from the magazine being discussed. Since that is the point of the thread, I figured you meant you wanted a better shot of the "real" figs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News