Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 7th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars -Han Solo & Chewbacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Han and Chewy look formidable. Nice.
We really wanted survivability with these two, especially Han. He always seems to beat the odds in the movies, why not in our game? Thus the most damage he can take is one special ability. Of course miss a defense roll and down he goes.
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Very, very cool!
Glad you like them! Got a bunch more to post.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Beautiful star wars cards grish. Ive shifted my star wars itch to imperial assault. Going gridless with it with only 2 minor changes to the skirmish game. I used your palm tree tutorial to pop out some cool scatter terrain.
Thanks! I assume you took Imperial Assault off of its square maps? The game kinda reminds me of Space Hulk with its corridors. I grew up on older wargames and thus love hexes. I tried measure and move games but I could never get into them. They were a bit too fiddly to me. But that's just personal taste. Love to see some photos of your set up!
Will do. Im in process of painting up all my imperial assault units and building more scatter terrain. Going gridless will allow many more setups and flexability with map builds.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars - R2D2 & C3PO

Arty Deco and Fork U 2 added!

No wait, that's Hardware Wars. Hmmm... Perhaps I should make cards for those guys next? Lol!
The real C3PO and R2D2 have been added!
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Titleless

OK. C3PO. Get your forces into battle, preferably adjacent to enemy figures. Then plop C3PO in the middle of all of this, babbling nonsense. (It's fun to talk like him while playing him.) If C3PO becomes Annoying they either miss their turn being distracted by him, or they have to attack C3PO. Which they can't do of course because they are adjacent to an enemy figure. Meanwhile R2D2 goes about his merry way taking out the enemies droids. Lot's of mirth filled moments with these two!
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Titleless

Obi Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight and 501st Clone Troopers added!
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures-Star Wars-Kenobi Jedi Knight-Cl

I really dig those 501st. Ages ago I made a clone trooper card( I think I gave it to galactic marines for taking out ki adi mundi) that had a concentrated fire ability. Really will work good to take out those pesky jedi. Good stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures-Star Wars-Kenobi Jedi Knight-Cl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I really dig those 501st. Ages ago I made a clone trooper card( I think I gave it to galactic marines for taking out ki adi mundi) that had a concentrated fire ability. Really will work good to take out those pesky jedi. Good stuff.
Great minds think alike! There's that line in Star Wars - ""Concentrate all fire on that Super Star Destroyer!" That always stuck with me. So the phrase Concentrate all Fire seems fitting for a Star Wars card.
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures-Star Wars- Battle Droids & Supe

Going forward up until the release of the new Star Wars movie I'm continuing with a Clone Wars theme. Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids added!
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Going forward up until the release of the new Star Wars movie I'm continuing with a Clone Wars theme. Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids added!
Clone Wars...YES!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Clone Wars...YES!
Yep! I've been rewatching the older Clone Wars series on Netflix at the gym while I work out. Really good stuff.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Customs-Star Wars-Gamorrean Guards-Wookie Warr

A couple of squads today - Gamorrean Guards and Wookie Warriors added!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards