Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 1st, 2009, 12:27 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wave1 preorder at Wargamers.

HEROSCAPERS REJOICE! YOU HAVE FOUND THE PLACE TO PURCHASE ALL OF YOUR HEROSCAPE NEEDS! WHY BUY HERE?

* WE OFFER THE CHEAPEST PRICES ON THE INTERNET
* WE OFFER ONLY $5.95 SHIPPING (CONTINENTAL US) NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BUY, AND IF YOUR ORDER
IS OVER $100 YOUR ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE (CONTINENTAL US)!!
* WE CARRY THE COMPLETE LINE AND NEW RELEASES
* WEEKLY RESTOCKS TO KEEP YOU HAPPY

Now that Hasbro has officially handed over the distribution and design to Wizards of the Coast, Heroscapers everywhere should be ecstatic!

WAVE 1 - MALLIDDONS PROPHECY CONFIRMED FOR LATE MAY OF 2009! AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER! EXACT STOCK DELIVERY DATE NOT YET CONFIRMED. WE WILL UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS WE KNOW.

WAVE 9 - BLACKMOONS SIEGE CONFIRMED FOR LATE JUNE OF 2009! AS SOON AS WE GET IMAGES AND PRICING WE WILL START OFFERING THEM FOR PRE ORDER!

Heroscape Castle Terrain is IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!

Heroscape Forest Terrain is IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
Heroscape Ticalla Jungle Terrain is IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
Heroscape Aquilla Alliance is IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
Heroscape Wave 8 is IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!

We are looking to become the leader in Heroscape availability! UPDATED 5/1/09

Good bye paycheck...
Old May 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Wave1 preorder at Wargamers.

Thanks for including a link....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM

PeasantDave Woo who?

http://www.wargamersheadquarters.com...ory/heroscape/
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:07 PM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Wave1 preorder at Wargamers.

WOW! You folks are fast!! We just put them up for Pre Order a short time ago... he he

A few things to remember:

1. Free Shipping for all orders over $100 within the Continental US (48 States). Regular postal rates apply everywhere else.
2. It is a Pre Order, you will be charged at time of purchase and can cancel your order for a full refund anytime before it ships.
3. The actual arrival date of Wave 1 to our warehouse is not yet known, other than a loose date of the last couple days of May. As soon as WOTC gives us more information we will let everyone know.
4. If you order other non Pre Order items with Pre Order items, the entire order will be held until all product arrives.
5. We will get all orders out within 24 hours of us getting the product. Your shipping times will vary based on your proximity to our warehouse in Ironwood, MI. You can check our shipping map on our web site while checking out for the approximate time.

and lastly......

WAVE 9 Sometime in JUNE !!!!

WAHOO!!!!
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:37 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

They are a site supporter and they have a link on the front page lazy!
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:

Not to mention everyone knows the websites address....
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Why do I need to wait to give rep to Mutt Lo again?
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Why do I need to wait to give rep to Mutt Lo again?
You havent repped me recently...thats odd. Better start spreadin!
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wargamers Headquarters has been one of the premier sponsors of NESA tournaments here in the New England/NY area. I have ordered from them before, and am ordering wave 1 from them now. Their prices on singles are slightly better than Housemouse's, but their shipping rates and their $100-free shipping make all the difference.

If you want to be the first to get your new HeroScape, go with housemouse (whom I have also ordered from) but if you're flexible on time and want to save yourself some money, choose WGHQ!

Both Housemouse's and WGHQ's customer service are excellent!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:56 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Can I pre-order Wave 1 now, but wait until Wave 9 is out to pre-order so that they can be shipped together? That is the only way my order can be up to $100 for free shipping.
Thanks a lot !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old May 13th, 2009, 10:28 AM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Can I pre-order Wave 1 now, but wait until Wave 9 is out to pre-order so that they can be shipped together? That is the only way my order can be up to $100 for free shipping.
Thanks a lot !

You sure can do that LH as long as you are ok with waiting the extra time. Simply drop a reminder for us in the Customer note area of your invoice (while you are checking out) and we will credit you the shipping charge when you place the second order for Wave 9.
Old May 13th, 2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Strepek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Thanks a lot !

You sure can do that LH as long as you are ok with waiting the extra time. Simply drop a reminder for us in the Customer note area of your invoice (while you are checking out) and we will credit you the shipping charge when you place the second order for Wave 9.
That is the most fantastic and generous thing I have heard from any one! If this is alright I plan on doing the same thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales