Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th, 2021, 05:32 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Contention for Galaxus, Between the Multiverse Customs

Introductory poem
Spoiler Alert!

Favorite space battle mats. -#1#2#3

Because of the price on these, I decided to make my own with some spray paint on vinyl window roller shade material.
Stencil for drawing the hexes.

My Budget Space Mat
Spoiler Alert!

The Space mat ground is called Aether.
Galaxus battles will either take place on an Aether mat or using AotP Shadows over Innistrad dark mats for Planetary ground. Swamp terrain looks great on the planetary ground.

Along with the coming figure pack releases, there will be a few glyphs and unique terrain features including Dimensional Rift Portals, Distortion Nebula, Plasma Pools and possibly Black Holes and more. Shout out to blast_shark for his idea contribution on the unique terrain. I'd like to create a manual in the future to help visualize said rules.

Vortiza --(Pronounced vor-tea-zuh, alternatively vor-teet-zuh or also alternatively vor-tih-zuh)

Card templates:
Spoiler Alert!
Vortiza Symbol
Spoiler Alert!
Valkyrie Dice
Spoiler Alert!

Intended useable and balanced to some extent alongside Classic & VC.

+-+-+-+-+BASE SET+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+THE ASTRAL PLANE+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+SPACE VIRUS+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+COMMENSALISM+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+PENUMBRA+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+THE FINAL FRONTIER+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+EVENT HORIZON+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+THE AMUN RACE+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!

+-+-+-+-+TERRAIN+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!
+-+-+-+-+GLYPHS+-+-+-+-+
Spoiler Alert!

UPDATE LOG (started 1/19/22) -
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; July 10th, 2023 at 08:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards