Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 1st, 2010, 05:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Not sure how you reconcile SH's "After you take a turn with Sir Hawthorne..." with WL's "At the end of its turn, control to the Hybrid Hero return to its previous owner." It is not clear to me in which order you resolve this. I think this is a good question and I respect Revdar's opinion but could see a rules team member overruling.
Nah - Rev knows whereof he speaks. Since the only "you" that could possibly be taking the turn with SirH is the WL's player, they have to roll the die and apply the results.

~Aldin, all yoused up

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Since this is going to come up very, very often <snort>, when in serious doubt, roll the d20 to resolve the issue (assuming you don't like my answer).
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:12 AM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

Appologies if this has been already answered, but does a Werewolf Lord get to place a Lyncanthropy marker if it wounds an opponent's hero with a successful disengagement strike?

What about with the Wound Glyph?

If I had to guess, I'd say that the answer is yes to the first question, and no to the second (since technically it's the glyph and not the Wereworld Lord which is causing the wound).

Can anyone confirm or refute that?
Old September 3rd, 2010, 09:33 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

I'd say you got it. It's amazing what reading the card will do for you.

I'm actually not trying to be mean; that's a good catch that it would also apply to disengagement.
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:10 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
If you Lycanthrope and then Moon Frenzy Sir Hawthorne and after taking a turn with him roll a 1, you would give his card to an opponent of your choice, removing from him any order markers, just like the cards say. In a one-on-one game, that means the effect of a Lycanthrope/Moon Frenzy then (at the end of the turn) Backstab, would be to remove any order markers from Hawthrone as you return the card to the orignal owner. The key is to remember that the Backstab roll is after the turn with Hawthrone.
Or you could give Hawthorne to someone else in a three or more player game.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old September 6th, 2010, 06:42 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

2 quick noob questions :/

1. If my opponent also have a Werewolf Lord in his Army, do I get control of it with when I activate Moon Frenzy?

2. How many Hybrid heroes am I allowed to take a turn with when I activate Moon Frenzy?
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:13 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post

1. If my opponent also have a Werewolf Lord in his Army, do I get control of it with when I activate Moon Frenzy?

2. How many Hybrid heroes am I allowed to take a turn with when I activate Moon Frenzy?
1. Moon Frenzy allows you to take control of a HYBRID Hero which the Werewolf Lord is not, plus Lycanthropy does not affect the Lycanthropes.

2. The card states "...you may first take a turn with ANY Hybrid Hero in play", so i'd assume that means only one per turn of the Werewolf Lord. If it was multiple Hybrid Heroes per turn, it would say "ALL Hybrid Heroes" and not "ANY..."

Hope that helps

~ JH ~
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:50 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post

1. Moon Frenzy allows you to take control of a HYBRID Hero which the Werewolf Lord is not, plus Lycanthropy does not affect the Lycanthropes.

2. The card states "...you may first take a turn with ANY Hybrid Hero in play", so i'd assume that means only one per turn of the Werewolf Lord. If it was multiple Hybrid Heroes per turn, it would say "ALL Hybrid Heroes" and not "ANY..."

Hope that helps

~ JH ~
Ah ic thanks! Still kind of a noob at this lol
Old September 6th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone else considered biting a friendly cheerleader unit in the hope of taking turns with them?

(That doesn't sound very clear when I read it, so...example: I Lycanthropicate my Raelin, reveal a marker on the Werewolf, roll 11+ and get Raelin bonding.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 6th, 2010, 06:02 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Has anyone else considered biting a friendly cheerleader unit in the hope of taking turns with them?

(That doesn't sound very clear when I read it, so...example: I Lycanthropicate my Raelin, reveal a marker on the Werewolf, roll 11+ and get Raelin bonding.)
People who don't read the card have considered it, yes. You can't infect friendlies.
Old September 6th, 2010, 06:29 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:

People who don't read the card have considered it, yes. You can't infect friendlies.
Although if an opponent's Werewolf Lord infects your Raelin, you can still use your werewolf to get the bonding with her.
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:41 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units