Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2007, 12:50 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Definitive List of Weapons in Heroscape

The Definitive List of Weapon in Heroscape
The number in parentheses indicates how many squad members carry that weapon.
By Weapon:

Melee Weapons

Bladed Weapons

Swords

Alcorah, Agent Carr, Alastir MacDirk, Blade Gruts(4), Brunak, Cocan the Kyrie Warrior, Crixus, Cyprien Esenwein, Einar Imperium(3), Empress Kiova, Finn the Viking Champion, Gladiatrons(2), Grimnak, Hatamato Taro, Isamu, Iskra Esenwein, Izumi Samurai(3), Jotun, Kaemon Awa, Knights of Weston(3), Kozuke Samurai(3), Krug, MacDirk Warriors(2), Marcus Demicus Gallius, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Syvaris, Major X-17, Ninjas of the Northern Wind(3), Ornak, Parmenio, Roman Legionarries(2), Sacred Band(4), Sgt. Drake Alaxander, Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM), Sir Dendrick, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Sonya Esenwein, Spartacus, Sudema, Swog Rider, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Tagwa Samurai(3), Tagwa Samurai Archers(3), Tarn Viking Warriors(3) Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Tornak , Warriors of Ashra(2)

Axes

Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Gladitrons(2), Grimnak, Macdirk Warriors(2), Minions of Utgar(3), Warden 816, Warriors of Ashra(1)

Sickles

Khosumet the Darklord

Throwing Daggers

Isamu, Shiori

Raptorian Claws

Venoc Vipers(3), Elite Onyx Vipers(3)

Claw Blades/Mittens/Gloves of Doom

Armoc Vipers(3), Venoc Warlord

Pole Weapons

Spears

Ashigaru Yari(4), , Gurei-Oni, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Marro Drones(3), Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM), Roman Legionaries (2), Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Tarn Viking Warriors(1),

Lances

Templar Cavalry(3)

Halberds

Grimnak, Heavy Gruts(4), Su-Bak-Na, Tor-Kul-Na

Tridents

Retiarius

Impact Weapons

Hammers

Valgaurd, Sentinels of Jandar, Knights of Weston(1)

Clubs

Dzu-teh(3),Gurei-Oni, Zombies of Moridan(2)

Nunchakus

Isamu

Staves

Kee-Mo-Shi, Kyntella Gwyn, Morsbane, Sonlen, Sudema

Ensnaring Weapons

Whips

James Murphy

Nets

Retiarius

Ranged Weapons

Guns

Pistols

Agent Carr, Guilty Mcreech, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Krav Maga Agents(3), Nakita Agents(3), Omnicron Snipers(3), Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)

Rifles

4th Massachusetts Line(4), Airborne Elite(4), Deadeye Dan, Microcorp Agents(3)

Muskets
Ashigaru Harquebus(4)

Shotguns

James Murphy, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan

Gatling Guns

Blastatrons(4), , Gorillanators(1), Deathwalker9000, Laglor, Major-Q9, Major-Q10, Zettian Guards(2)

Plasma Guns

Marro Drudge(3), Marro Stingers(3), Marro Warriors(4), Me-Burq-Sa

Other Guns
Warden 816, Gorillanators(2)

Explosive Projectiles
Airborne Elite(4), Deathwalker8000, Deathwalker9000,Major-Q10

Bows

Arrow Gruts(3), Aubrien Archers(3), Grimnak, Kaemon Awa, Roman Archers(3), Syvaris, Tagwa Samurai Archers(3)

Misc. Weapons

Self-Destruct

Deathwalker 7000

Grapple Guns/Arms

Sgt. Drake Alexander,Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
Old October 17th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
is this physical weapons or all things that do damage? i.e. powers. just intrigued by self destruct being listed as a weapon.
Old October 17th, 2007, 01:37 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja
is this physical weapons or all things that do damage? i.e. powers. just intrigued by self destruct being listed as a weapon.
Mostly sclupt, but some powers. Shiori dosen't have any Shruiken on her, but she has shruiken SA. Same with Drake's pistol.
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman
Shiori dosen't have any Shruiken on her
Funny, my sculpt seems to be holding two:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Those look like daggers to me. Is there a difference? I don't know much about shruiken. I always though they were throwing stars.

EDIT: Thos are Kunai...A gardening tool...
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Are you going to add the Marvelscape weapons? Webbing, Surfboard, various rays, fire (upcoming FF), shield, etc...
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:57 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Would not the blade on warden 816 be considered some type of bayonet instead of an axe?

Long live Heroscape.
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:59 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those look like daggers to me. Is there a difference? I don't know much about shruiken. I always though they were throwing stars.

Touché. The Harquebus, on the other hand, do not actually have rifles. :P

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 17th, 2007, 03:02 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why did they want her model to be gardening? They should have strapped a hoe on her back as well.
Old October 17th, 2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why did they want her model to be gardening? They should have strapped a hoe on her back as well.
Well she did come packaged with Raelin.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
Would not the blade on warden 816 be considered some type of bayonet instead of an axe?
Its an eviceraxe
People seem to have lots of problems wih some of my weapon placement.
Old October 17th, 2007, 03:08 PM

Argent has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You don't see the hoe in that picture??

Argent is Alexander Ravenhurst, Librarian, in The Menagerie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion