Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 5th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GCF - Grishnakh Custom Superheroes - Creatures of the De

Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wicked awesome.
Old October 5th, 2017, 02:09 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This is wonderful stuff! Is it all from that game I heard you played long ago, or is some of it brand new? Thanks for populating the ocean for us. I have a list of "Waterbourne" Heros in my Superscape binder that I'll have to dig out!
Old October 5th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
This is wonderful stuff! Is it all from that game I heard you played long ago, or is some of it brand new? Thanks for populating the ocean for us. I have a list of "Waterbourne" Heros in my Superscape binder that I'll have to dig out!
Yea, we played that game over a year and a half ago. I tried to get you to come out for it but you couldn't make it. I'm just getting around to posting all of it (I took a year off from this site). Regardless we did tweak the cards after that run through. Some were minor tweaks, others went through an extensive overhaul. Pretty happy with where they are now. I might be running it up at TotalCon in February. It would be fun to have the gang get back together for a one shot sometime. We just don't have a local game store anymore. Legendary moved kinda far away, and besides, it's a bit smaller of a space to play in. Anyway, we're planning on running the second half of this adventure at FatDog in November. Although at the moment it's pretty booked up with players.
Old October 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fantastic stuff, GrizzNap. You seem reinvigorated after stepping away for a bit. Hopefully it persists. Your threads are one of the highlights of this site.
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A year...?

I knew I was feeling withdrawals.

Really cool stuff. Keep us updated on Total Con.
Old October 6th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Fantastic stuff, GrizzNap. You seem reinvigorated after stepping away for a bit. Hopefully it persists. Your threads are one of the highlights of this site.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A year...?

I knew I was feeling withdrawals.

Really cool stuff. Keep us updated on Total Con.
Yea, actually I was away a little over a year. After playing 'Scape for 10 years I got a bit burned out on it. Plus our group went through some changes and I had some health issues. It's all good though. I'm mostly only gaming 'Scape at conventions. My regular gaming group has moved on to other games and RPGs, but I'm still tinkering with some custom cards here. Got some more coming up soon!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations