Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 14th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Alien Queen - public playtesting

I don't like that cause she's better than a Drone so the default would be to take a turn with her and a Drone every time.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Saw the conversation on Discord and I think we should cut the 'other' portion if it's being reduced to 2. That way when she's down to just one Drone left you can still take a turn with both of your figures. Drones haven't been played since they were created because they weren't strong enough to compete, we shouldn't make the same mistake with the Queen and they got blow out of the water by the Mutants in that last game, after barely winning a game vs. the Fan4 in which Karat says he played the Fan4 poorly. That's two losses in a row in my book. Fan4 get played properly and the Aliens lose that one.
Feels to me as though the issues here lie deeper than just a slight bump like that then.
The Alien Drones have never felt strong enough, no - they're nowhere near... vicious enough. Aliens are scary bastards. Is it worth updating the Drones' attack to 5 while we're here? I don't want such an iconic monster to continue gathering dust. Honestly, much as I and my family love the Aliens, that's part of the reason I've struggled to work up any enthusiasm for this design - I just didn't see it going well with those guys in place. I probably should have thought to say earlier, but it just didn't occur to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If dropping 'other' isn't loved, then something else needs to be done to boost the faction up some. I'm not seeing any reason to buy that figure and play this army right now.

It hasn't been 24 hours so I'm casting a Hold vote.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The vote already passed and has been posted in playtesting.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Seems like the initial went pretty well after the change, with one win and one loss. Why the concern?
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

YK already said why - the win was a close one while the other army was playing badly, and the loss was significant.
Strongly advocating in favour of a bump to 5 attack for the Alien Drones - mechanically and thematically, those guys need to hit harder.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Alien Queen - initial playtest

We could make a small change:

Quote:
NAME = ALIEN QUEEN

SPECIES = XENOMORPH
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = QUEEN
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING
SIZE = HUGE 8
(double-spaced)

LIFE = 10
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 400

XENOMORPH MIND LINK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Alien Queen, you may take a turn with up to 2 other Xenomorph heroes you control. Figures taking a turn with Xenomorph Mind Link add 1 to their Attack number for that turn.

PIERCING TAIL STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 5
If you rolled more skulls than your opponent rolled shields, the defending figure receives one additional wound.

ACIDIC BLOOD
Whenever Alien Queen receives one or more wounds, before placing Wound Markers, you must immediately choose an adjacent figure that is not a Xenomorph for each wound received. Roll 1 unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. You cannot choose the same figure more than once.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What if the Queen provided them with an Attack boost?
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's a reasonable change quozl.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Votes don't actually auto-pass after 5 yea votes are collected, they pass after 24 hours if no one has cast a nay or hold vote. Posting it up in the play testing thread less than 8 hours after a vote is called was premature and happens way too often around here. People work 8 hour days, travel to and from work, have kids to deal with, etc. and this is shared hobby project. It's why each stage has a minimum 24 hour period, so everyone who wants to participate has a chance to do so without being excluded.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:45 PM
Hard as ice

I'd still prefer tweaking the initial card rather than a clear 'this is to fix the unit' change here. That way, a lone Alien suddenly becomes a threat again, which they should be - a lone, stalking alien is as iconic as a swarm of them.
Failing that, though, this change certainly makes the faction work better.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

That's a solution I'm happy to see tried out. Just wanted to see something tried to insure this army becomes competitive. Thanks! I rescind my Hold vote.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library