Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Crystal - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
As is it doesn't do anything for Gorgon since it ends at the end of the other players turn.
Well, as it's worded, you can trigger on an opponent's turn to prevent them from flying, or trigger it on one of your own turns so that Gorgon can affect them.

I'm also fine with cutting the Gorgon synergy if we don't think it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
GROUNDED
When an opponents figure within 5? clear sight spaces of Crystal moves using the Flying special power, you may immediately reveal the X Order Marker on this card. If you do, return that figure to the last space it legally occupied, it may not move again for the remainder of this turn.
Eh, that wording doesn't really fit with our precedence. It would need worded more like:

Quote:
BUFFETING WINDS
If an opponent's figure using the Flying special power moves over a space within 5 spaces of Crystal, if that figure can fit normally unto that space, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, that figure must end its movement there.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I prefer the no flying over the movement stop personally. It's different and since it doesn't need to be her signature power it can be niche a little and it gets theme across.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:00 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Here's what I'm currently thinking for Crystal's powerset:

Quote:
EARTH SHIFT
Start the game with a Rock Outcrop Destructible Object on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may either place the Rock Outcrop from this card on an empty space within 5 spaces of Crystal or destroy a Rock Outcrop within 5 spaces of Crystal. Whenever the Rock Outcrop from this card is destroyed, place it on this card.

FIERY PROJECTILE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack.

TIDAL BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 3.
After a figure rolls defense dice against this special attack, if that figure was not destroyed, you may place it on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BUFFETING WINDS
At the start of any player's turn, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, until the end of that player's turn, the Flying special power is negated on all Army Cards with one or more figures within 5 spaces of Crystal.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Earth Shift stayed the same, while I cut the additional wounds from her Fire SA and bumped up the range instead. Tidal Blast replaced Blinding Rain, and Buffeting Winds replaced Lifting Winds (I went with the simpler Buffeting Winds to keep things from getting too complex).

Thoughts?

Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like how the winds power can be used on either players turn, that makes her combo up with Gordon on offense if needed or as a defensive action if needed. I like the two different SA options too, although I think I would make some of the water units we have immune to getting pushed around by a tidal wave. Unfortunately I think we have several different water powers so we may have to pick and choose which water units are 'strong' enough to resist a tidal wave and which ones are not.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Perhaps increase the Range of Tidal Blast by 1 or 2 if Crystal is on a water hex?

Cool power set. Something is not right in the wording at the end of BW.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM

The best we can get for water immunity is listing Atlanteans and figures with the Water Strength special power; I contemplated adding it in, but I was trying to keep the text short. We can add it if that's what people want though.

Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think it's needed...I mean just because you are a fish doesn't mean you are immune to the currents.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind an "and does not have the Water Strength special power" in there to really sell it. Too bad there's no "Water Weakness" out there. And of course if we're short on space it'd be the first thing to cut.

But I'm definitely happy with that direction overall. Feels Crystal to me.
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM

Not a fan of only using Water Strength as an immunity because it then misses Namor and Aquaman (I), which feels off to me.

I'll let this sit just a bit more before I call for a vote.

Old January 4th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not what I was suggesting.
I think the Range should be increased if Crystal is on a Water Hex.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:24 PM

I was responding to YK's suggestion.

Not sure how I feel about a boost while on water; she generally just pulls moisture out of the air I'm pretty sure, I don't think I've ever seen her actually channel a body of water in her vicinity (though I imagine she can). Plus, again, we're getting into more text and complexity on an already stuffed card.

Old January 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Right on. Just trying to add some flavor but if the theme is not there to support it than so be it.

I really like the power set here.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library