Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 24th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Moon Knight - Design Phase

Yeah, I think that anyone we want to represent as a hand-to-hand fighter first and foremost these days needs to either have Close Combat Expert or Master of Martial Arts on it. So we're making a decision to not really go that route here (which I'm fine with).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Sorry, I just had a cool design for Shang-Chi and he worked out to not be too crazy expensive without any changes so I didn't see any reason to change him.
I'm not saying it's not a great design Tickle, it certainly is. All I was saying is that his design represents his martial arts skills alone as being vastly superior to everyone else and I'm not going to let my ego cause me to worry about whether Moon Knight or any other design I LD looking like chumps by comparison. I'm fine with him being < 150 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I think that anyone we want to represent as a hand-to-hand fighter first and foremost these days needs to either have Close Combat Expert or Master of Martial Arts on it. So we're making a decision to not really go that route here (which I'm fine with).
Well there's no room on MK's card for that anyway

I think that ultimately my concern has been that the new 250 point Spider-Man is going to be the new benchmark, kind of like the Hasbro version was. So now it can be more easily justified to increase power levels because a character compares pretty close to Spidey in the comics, whereas older designs will end up being represented further down the food chain power-level wise because when they were compared to Spidey in the comics, he was a 90 point cheaper unit and thus their power level was designed appropriate to that.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 24th, 2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old December 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I really like this design as is Hahma, sorry for making you feel like he's a chump.
Old December 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's all I'm saying really. That he's not going to keep up with a lot of the other hand-to-hand guys, because that's not an aspect of his character we prioritized in the powers (and I'm fine with that because what we have looks like fun and looks to be draftable).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I really like this design as is Hahma, sorry for making you feel like he's a chump.
You didn't do anything Tickle to make him feel like a chump. It's just that sometimes in designs, if a price is coming in kind of lower than expected people sometimes suggest "tweaking the design up" to raise the power level. I'm just saying that I'm fine with him at this level, because he is being represented iconically here, I guess like Green Arrow Connor is being represented well, despite Bats saying that he's supposed to be one of the top melee fighters in DC. Connor is only 130 points, so Moon Knight falls well with that level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, that's all I'm saying really. That he's not going to keep up with a lot of the other hand-to-hand guys, because that's not an aspect of his character we prioritized in the powers (and I'm fine with that because what we have looks like fun and looks to be draftable).
Right. A more modern/current version of him wouldn't have the Airdrop and Cape Glide, so that would open up a lot more opportunity to represent his melee side more favorably. But that version would be a while in waiting.

Old December 28th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

I can see MK in the 150 + range after squad tests and part of his first army test. His Crescent Darts are nasty against squads as they should be, whereas they weren't much 1v1 in HH tests. First army test has him (at 130)with Fury, Shield Agents x 2, Dum Dum, Hawkeye and Mockingbird vs. HYDRA Agents x 3, Red Skull, BvS, Madame H and hasbro Venom.

Some nice shock and awe for sure with MK getting on his card with OM1 and then advancing DD and MB with OM's 2 and 3. Drop Fury and some Agents at the begining of R2 to mess with the Terrorists and have Mockingbird vault into action and then have MK Airdrop on OM3 to put 3 wounds on BvS. Right now things have settled down from the initial shock and awe, so the wounds and causulties are about even. But it was cool for sure with all the droppings going on!

While MK can get activated by Fury, he won't get the Shield Agent turn with his because he's not an Agent, so that helps keep it from being too crazy. Though once all the Agents are dead then Fury can order around anyone the same.

Old December 28th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
But it was cool for sure with all the droppings going on!
Old December 28th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

I saw that coming

Old December 28th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

I just had to. That sounds like a ton of fun though. I love Nick Fury's Drop Team.
Old December 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
But it was cool for sure with all the droppings going on!

I've found that initial team always does plenty of damage before going down. The Drop power on MK sounds really cool too. Good stuff.
Old December 28th, 2011, 06:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

You know the moon knight & ghost clix look almost the same.
Old December 28th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
You know the moon knight & ghost clix look almost the same.
Yeah, except for the nunchuks, crescent dart, cape, black paint in the hood and around the eyes and crescent designs on MK's chest and belt. Then you have the gauntlets with material connected to Ghost's back and transparent legs (on my version of Ghost) Then you have white painted MK and greyish color of Ghost.

Other than that, they look like they could be twins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library