Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 31st, 2011, 09:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of LexCorp Security

Thanks.
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I actually preferred the previous comic background as the colouring & style suited it nicely (just not where their feet were ). The new background makes them look more obviously edited & like the security guys are separate to the background picture.
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:31 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I actually preferred the previous comic background as the colouring & style suited it nicely (just not where their feet were ). The new background makes them look more obviously edited & like the security guys are separate to the background picture.
Re-updated.
Old July 31st, 2011, 10:04 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old July 31st, 2011, 10:29 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks again. And I agree that it looks best as it is now - as it was before.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

No issues. Lots of Unique Criminal Heroes to work with.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM

I ran these guys tonight with two squads of them with Lex II, Joker I, Riddler, and Hired Guns.
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I ran these guys tonight with two squads of them with Lex II, Joker I, Riddler, and Hired Guns.
And...
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:35 AM

It was fun.
Old January 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not for me.
Old January 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Civilian synergy added.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Spoilers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The last test their team won, but not even because of them, their team won because of Elektro's ******** **** and because they were up against a melee only army.... still, Elektro was the only survivor and he was two wounds away from death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I just don't feel like they fit into the Nick Fury faction we are building as they are more Criminal related. Something like Security or Guards would fit better here IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the half-bonding with Battlesuit Lex, but I'm also not sure I'm keen on them being added to the Nick Fury faction.
I like Guards, Protectors, Enforcers, Lawmen, or even Criminals (they're a lot like the Body Guards, thematically).
I'm not sure about whether you mind the certain giveaway for that faction in the bottom two posts, but that power name in the top post should go.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As Humans, LexCorp Security allow adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
  • Lexcorp Security may activate Unique Criminal Heroes with their Criminal Alliance special power. Unique Criminal Heroes include: Absorbing Man, Killer Croc, Lex Luthor II, and Scarecrow.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Griffin; February 29th, 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library