Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:31 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Desgin Phase)

Ronnie needs a personality before we can move forward.

Also, I'd much prefer it if the glyph part was limited to Equipment Glyphs but could hit ones on the board; mechanically, being able to zap glyphs being carried is more concerning then zapping ones on the board, and thematically it's just weird that he can only destroy a glyph while it's being carried.

Also, some rewording:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. After rolling, and choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure or a Destructible Object within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that figure's card.
- If two or more shields were rolled, choose an equipment glyph that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm or that is equipped by a figure within 4 clear sights spaces of Firestorm. Destroy the chosen glyph.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:39 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Also, some rewording:

Quote:
FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. After rolling, and choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure or a Destructible Object within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that figure's card.
- If two or more shields were rolled, choose an equipment glyph that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm or that is equipped by a figure within 4 clear sights spaces of Firestorm. Destroy the chosen glyph.
A simpler wording could be:

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. After rolling, choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that figure's card.
- If two or more shields were rolled, destroy an equipment glyph within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm, either on a space or on a figure's card.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Ronnie needs a personality before we can move forward.

Also, I'd much prefer it if the glyph part was limited to Equipment Glyphs but could hit ones on the board; mechanically, being able to zap glyphs being carried is more concerning then zapping ones on the board, and thematically it's just weird that he can only destroy a glyph while it's being carried.

Also, some rewording:

Quote:
FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Excelent, I was trying to figure out a way to word the Glyph part without it becoming too long and convoluted...Thanks. As for the Destructible Object Part what is the thinking taking that part out?

I also updated the Class/Personality to reflect concerns that were mentioned earlier. Mainly eliminating Crime Fighter and Scientist.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
As for the Destructible Object Part what is the thinking taking that part out?
The official rule (way back from classic 'scape) is that a destructible object is considered a figure for the purpose of special powers, and therefore can be affected by any power that says to choose a figure; the only time you need to reference them is when they aren't affected or when they interact differently.

With the SP updated, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
The official rule (way back from classic 'scape) is that a destructible object is considered a figure for the purpose of special powers, and therefore can be affected by any power that says to choose a figure; the only time you need to reference them is when they aren't affected or when they interact differently.

I figured as much but thought it was worth the question...if nothing else some future browser may read that and learn something they didn't know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

That only applies to destructible objects with a size designation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:

That only applies to destructible objects with a size designation.
That could be an issue then since several DO's don't have size designations. So do we need to add the Destructible Object part back in?

Old July 2nd, 2015, 09:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Vote for Initial Pla

I'd like to see Stein's Class as Scientist. It's an existing Class that interacts with certain glyphs and powers.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think that the secondary class being synergistic is pretty important. It'd be nice to give it a bit of a gameplay dimension beyond pure fluff.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:17 PM
A Man of Taste

There seemed to be a big issue with a few people when I had Scientist in there. But If the heroes are for it I would like to change it back as well...done.

So now are we ready to vote...

I propose a vote for Initial Playtesting
@johnny139 Yea
@Karat Yea
@SirGalahad
@TrollBrute Yea
@Viegon

Also calling out to @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , and @weebaer for any input they may have to offer.

Last edited by japes; July 3rd, 2015 at 09:43 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:20 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scientist sounds like a good idea, if nothing else to make the power less useless. The initial problem was more the concern over the fact that both classes were synergistic, one should work just fine. Scientist is not that potent anyway.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Scientist sounds like a good idea, if nothing else to make the power less useless. The initial problem was more the concern over the fact that both classes were synergistic, one should work just fine. Scientist is not that potent anyway.
Awesome...thanks for the clarification Smithy. Also I forgot about the Glyph that work with scientists.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library