Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Jormi's Malifaux

Old April 14th, 2011, 12:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Jormi's Malifaux

Madame Sybelle is ready to join the gang:

All the lovely ladies:

Seamus is underway:
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:00 PM

Seamus is all done now and the whole gang is here. I am especially happy with the Seamus and especially the candles on the tomb stone.

Old April 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Fantastic! I've played my clan once in the year+ I've owned it. Great game, just no time to play (also doesn't help that my group that does play is over an hour away).

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM

I have got a chance to play a few times and like it, so will probably purchase some models. I am actually painting these for the Jack Vasal Auction on BGG, so I will be sad when I have to send them back to their rightful owner. It was cool of him to send me the rulebook to try the game out while I painted them though.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great paint jobs!!

Newb.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:55 AM

Thanks. I definitely need to pick up some Malifaux of my own as the models are great fun to paint.
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:15 AM

I am starting the second Crew. Here is Lady Justice

Old May 4th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice. I really like Seamus, and the hair on Lady Justice is particularly well done.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM

Thanks, Seamus is just such a great model. He was so easy to paint.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Great looking figures! Can I ask what game (Malifaux?), and more info about the game? Creepy looking minis means I'm interested!
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:11 PM

Yeah, it is Malifaux, which is a pretty cool skirmish style minis game by Wyrd miniatures.

http://wyrd-games.net/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures