Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:42 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Taeblewalker's Game on June 6 will feature Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HOSS), a custom project here onsite, on one of their maps. Two 600 point armies on the Rebel (Sherman Davies and Me) and Imperial (Kolakoski and Taeblewalker) sides may each use up to 200 points of Independents in their totals.

Taeblewalker will be providing the HOSS cards, and I'll be offering figures from my very large Star Wars Minis collection. In the past we've played both systems on Heroscape terrain, with grand results.

May the Force be with us (but not them)!
Old Today, 05:50 PM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Duplicate post

Next?

Last edited by kolakoski; Today at 06:26 PM.
Old Today, 05:54 PM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker's Game on June 6 will feature Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HOSS), a custom project here onsite, on one of their maps. Two 600 point armies on the Rebel (Sherman Davies and Me) and Imperial (Kolakoski and Taeblewalker) sides may each use up to 200 points of Independents in their totals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker will be providing the HOSS cards, and I'll be offering figures from my very large Star Wars Minis collection. In the past we've played both systems on Heroscape terrain, with grand results.

May the Force be with us (but not them)!

Swamps of Dagobah

Looking forward to this. Sherman has yet to post his army. The rest of our armies may be found below:

Spoiler Alert!

Next?
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Actually I'm using the 220 point Darth Vader. Everything else is correct.

"Well, either it allows a magic-user to cast the various Bigby's Hand spells, or it's a +2 backscratcher. So far we're not sure which."
Old Today, 06:34 PM
worthless thread clother

Well met!

You have enough points for the more expensive one, you know. Also, see my first draft 200 points of Independent heroes and compare to yours. Want to switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Actually I'm using the 220 point Darth Vader. Everything else is correct.

Next?
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I'm happy with my choices including the 220 point Darth Vader.

"Well, either it allows a magic-user to cast the various Bigby's Hand spells, or it's a +2 backscratcher. So far we're not sure which."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion