Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

History Detectives. PBS.

A Chef's Life. PBS.

A Craftman's Legacy. PBS.

First Civilizations. PBS.
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I've watched the first 2 episodes of the new Lost in Space on Netflix. I've enjoyed it so far.
Good show. Hit the right balance of nostalgia and freshness for me. Not sure how season 2 will advance the story from the end of season 1, but I'm very much looking forward to finding out.

~Aldin, DANGERously
I was pleasantly surprised with the way they approached the characters and environment in this remake. This isn't the Lost in Space that I watched as a kid, and that's a good thing.
I binge-watched it over a couple days when it was released. Overall, I enjoyed it. IMO, it's a bit too different from the original, but when viewed on its own, a good show. That being said, I don't understand how in this updated show...
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV